Project Manager, TN
Government Delivery – Government Delivery- GD /
We’re changing the way people connect to social care.
At findhelp, we’ve built a comprehensive platform of products and services that make it easy for you to connect people to resources, follow them on their journey, and track your impact in a fast and reliable way. Our industry-leading social care network includes more than half a million local, state, and national programs that serve every ZIP Code in the country, from rural areas to major metropolitan centers.
Findhelp is headquartered in Austin, Texas and has been enabling healthcare, government, education, and other organizations to connect people with the social care resources that serve them, with privacy and security, since 2010.
As a mission driven organization, we are focused on creating a positive impact by connecting people in need to the programs that serve them with dignity and ease. Powered by our proprietary technology that enables people to find the resources available in their area, we have helped millions of Seekers find food, health, housing and employment programs.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager to join our team and oversee the implementation and delivery of government projects in Tennessee. The Project Manager will be responsible for developing project plans, ensuring deliverables are met, and communicating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery and implementation. Along with a passion for social care, the ideal candidate has proven success in large-scale, complex project or process management and has led government delivery projects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Own or drive project life cycle for government projects, leading discussions with stakeholders and reporting out on project activities
- Work directly with State of TN offices and personnel to ensure project schedules are developed, updated, and maintained in alignment with the cadence and process established for such projects
- Compile regular status reports and communicate to appropriate stakeholders, escalating projects that may be off-scope or blocked
- Work closely with the State Director, TN to identify and address risk and opportunity impacting the success of the implementation
- Ensure project work is prioritized and aligned to short and long term deliverables of government projects
- Make sure the right people have access to the right information to make the right decisions
- Standardize best practices for stakeholders, making sure that processes are widely communicated and utilized
- At least 10 years of experience in project management with proven success and leadership in implementing large-scale, complex projects that includes government delivery and/or government clients
- Extensive experience in developing and maintaining project timelines for large scale IT solutions
- Experience following a standard project management methodology and using various project management tools in developing project plans, delivering tasks, and tracking timelines and resources
- Working knowledge of Project Scheduling software such as Microsoft Project
- Preferred PMP certification
- Experience in and/or knowledge of state agency structure including Medicaid and Human Services
- Experience with technology including projects where you implemented new technology
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify business opportunities and risks
- Extremely detail oriented. This role requires strong analytical, communication, and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Willingness to travel up to 25% as needed.
Perks at findhelp
•401k & stock options
•Free food and onsite gym at our Austin HQ
•Paid parental leave
•Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
•Health, dental, and vision insurance
•Pet-friendly office with attached dog park at our Austin HQ
•24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
•Book Purchasing Program
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want everyone to be able to easily connect to the help they need, and we want our teams to reflect and represent our communities. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all Company policies, without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin or ancestry, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, creed, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable laws. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Here are some of the ways we support our staff:
•Leadership Development Training
•Paid Volunteering Time