Project Manager / Scrum Master
School Care – School Care - SC /
About Us & Why We're Hiring
We're changing the way people connect to social care programs.
Findhelp launched over 10 years ago in Austin, TX and has helped over 7 million people find food, health, housing, and employment programs in seconds at findhelp.org
We're powered by tech, driven to do good, and looking for passionate people to join our team. Our mission is to connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
If our mission strikes a chord, we'd love for you to keep reading.
Findhelp is looking for a Project Manager to work collaboratively across teams to keep the group on task, keep projects within timelines and budgets, keep all teams aware of current project status across the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Track project scope, goals and deliverables that support business objectives in collaboration with senior management, clients and other stakeholders
- Monitor project to ensure work scope, schedule, and budget are on track
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths.
- Communicate project updates / progress to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion; organize meetings and plan agenda to ensure key issues are aired and resolved
- Work with stakeholders to plan 3, 6, 9, and 12 months out
- Demonstrate ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritize each accordingly
Who you are:
- At least 1 year of project management experience
- Experience with project tracking tools like JIRA and Asana
- Direct experience operating in an Agile (Scrum / Kanban) development environment (ideally as a Scrum Master)
- Experience in healthcare is not required but nice to have
- Experience as a collaborative, cross-functional team player, comfortable partnering with a variety of teams from Engineering to Biz Dev
Perks at findhelp:
- 401k & stock options
- Free food and onsite gym
- Paid parental leave
- 20 days of PTO & 10 paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pet-friendly office with attached dog park (Austin HQ)
- 24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want to help connect everyone to the help they need. So we want to build a company that represents your community.
But talk is cheap. We like action. Here are a few things that show we mean business.
● Employee Resource Groups
● Culture Committee
● Justice Equity Diversity and Inclusion (JEDI) Committee