Manager, Customer Success
Customer Success – Customer Success - OS /
We’re changing the way people connect to social care.
Findhelp launched over 10 years ago in Austin, TX and has helped millions of people. We make it easy to find food, health, housing, and employment programs in seconds at findhelp.org.
As a certified B Corp, we are driven to do good, we’re powered by tech, and looking for passionate people to join our team. Our mission is to connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
If our mission resonates with you, we’d love for you to keep reading.
We are looking for a customer success leader with a player-coach mindset. As a manager on our Customer Success team, you’ll be directly leading our growing team of Customer Success Managers and Network Support Analysts. In addition to supporting team members and providing oversight for their customers as their findhelp Executive Sponsor, you’ll play a critical role in helping us hire excellent staff and scale to meet the rapidly changing needs of our business. You’ll collaborate closely with other departments and directly contribute to how we meet the needs of tomorrow. If you’re excited about taking on the challenge of leading a team with diverse and dynamic responsibilities, this is the job for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Grow and lead a team of up to 6 Customer Success team members who are tasked with:
- ○Implementing the findhelp platform at a variety of client sites and improving adoption over time.
- ○Managing issues, risks, and opportunities for a set of clients, as well as advocating for the client’s needs internally.
- ○Building excellent client relationships and engaging executives through quarterly reviews.
- ○Collaborating across Customer Success and other departments to build a thriving department and foster the overall success of
- findhelp and the people we serve.
- Provide customer oversight through fulfilling the responsibilities of a findhelp Executive Sponsor, including managing expansion opportunities, pricing and renewals, escalations and issue management, presenting to customer executives, etc.
- Foster a culture of individual growth and continuous improvement by advancing the skills and careers of your team members.
- Support the behind-the-scenes operations that help our department run smoothly, such as: staff portfolio management, interviewing Customer Success applicants, managing Confluence documentation, process improvements, and more.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with other departments, such as Production Support, Community Engagement, Partnerships, and more.
Who You Are:
- Superior communication (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate and present effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive leadership.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with other teams.
- A strong desire to help others be successful and grow in their career.
- Excels at risk mitigation and customer executive engagement.
Experience You’ll Bring:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience demonstrating success in advanced Customer Success positions.
- Previous experience in people management, coaching, hiring, and leading mission-driven teams.
Highly desired, but not required:
- Advanced degree or certification.
- Experience with technology and the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Direct experience with SaaS application support requirements.
- Experience with social determinants of health and healthcare Interest in organizational innovation, social enterprise, community organizations, and governmental groups.
Perks at findhelp
•401k & stock options
•Free food and onsite gym at our Austin HQ and
•Discounted gym memberships
•Paid parental leave
•Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
•Health, dental, and vision insurance
•Pet-friendly office with attached dog park at our Austin HQ
•24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
•Book Purchasing Program
•Tuition Program for Curation
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want everyone to be able to easily connect to the help they need, and we want our teams to reflect and represent our communities.
Here are some of the ways we support our staff:
•Leadership Development Training
•Paid Volunteering Time