Operations – Program Management Office - PM /
We’re changing the way people connect to social care.
At findhelp, we’ve built a comprehensive platform of products and services that make it easy for you to connect people to resources, follow them on their journey, and track your impact in a fast and reliable way. Our industry-leading social care network includes more than half a million local, state, and national programs that serve every ZIP Code in the country, from rural areas to major metropolitan centers.
Findhelp is headquartered in Austin, Texas and has been enabling healthcare, government, education, and other organizations to connect people with the social care resources that serve them, with privacy and security, since 2010.
As a mission driven organization, we are focused on creating a positive impact by connecting people in need to the programs that serve them with dignity and ease. Powered by our proprietary technology that enables people to find the resources available in their area, we have helped millions of Seekers find food, health, housing and employment programs.
Findhelp’s PMO team plays a pivotal role in driving the company’s strategic initiatives, especially as we scale, identify gaps, and implement efficient processes. The ideal person for this role can think strategically, is comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment, and has experience working cross functionally in previous roles. Ideal candidates are solutions-oriented and comfortable working closely with executive stakeholders. Along with a passion for social care, the ideal candidate has experience in change management and has led large scale projects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Own or drive project life cycle, leading discussions with stakeholders or reporting out on project activities.
- Report out monthly on company initiatives to appropriate stakeholders, escalating projects that may be off-scope or blocked.
- Ensure projects are prioritized and aligned to short and long-term goals of the business.
- Make sure the right people have access to the right information to make the right decisions.
- Standardize best practices for engineering and product teams, making sure that processes are widely communicated and utilized.
- Has experience with technology. You’re a quick learner and can learn new systems quickly and thoroughly
- Has 2-5 years of experience in consulting, project management, or operations
- Has advanced communication skills (presentation, written, and verbal).
- You're comfortable working across teams and presenting to executives
- Can proactively drive projects without a lot of direction -- you’re a self starter
- Can manage a broad scope of work efficiently -- you’ll have numerous projects running at once and know how to manage them allIs extremely detail oriented.
- This role requires strong analytical, communication, and project management skills
- Can handle quick change. As a fast-growing company, change is a constant, and you're comfortable with thatIs in it for the mission
- Preferred Qualifications:Familiar with Atlassian products (Jira and Confluence)Has experience using HubSpot or similar CRMsProject Management certifications (SixSigma, PMP, etc.)
$92,160 - $115,200 a year
The compensation for this position will be based on a candidate’s job-related skills, experience, education or training, and location.
Perks at findhelp
•401k & stock options
•Free food and onsite gym at our Austin HQ
•Paid parental leave
•Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
•Health, dental, and vision insurance
•Pet-friendly office with attached dog park at our Austin HQ
•24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
•Book Purchasing Program
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want everyone to be able to easily connect to the help they need, and we want our teams to reflect and represent our communities. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all Company policies, without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin or ancestry, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, creed, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable laws. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Here are some of the ways we support our staff:
•Leadership Development Training
•Paid Volunteering Time