Customer Success Manager
Customer Success – Customer Success - OS /
About Us & Why We're Hiring
We're changing the way people connect to social care programs.
Findhelp launched over 10 years ago in Austin, TX and has helped over 7 million people find food, health, housing, and employment programs in seconds at findhelp.org
We're powered by tech, driven to do good, and looking for passionate people to join our team. Our mission is to connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
If our mission strikes a chord, we'd love for you to keep reading.
The Customer Success team is an integral part of fulfilling this mission: this team builds new opportunities and solve challenges for our customers as they help people find and connect with the help they need. Our customers are innovative organizations across many sectors -- healthcare, government, local and national nonprofits, and private consultancies, to name a few.
Your role will center around building lasting customer relationships, onboarding new customers, and growing customer accounts, our impact, and our company.
What You'll Do:
- Proactively engage clients to drive product adoption and optimal product experiences
- Develop & maintain relationships with key customer champions including Executive Sponsor, Project Manager and Technical Lead, to name a few
- Manage client and project communications- be a leader driving the project plan and sharing best practices of how your customers can mobilize findhelp’s functionality
- Track customer usage metrics and respond to any customer deployment or product issues
- Create and deliver Executive Business Reviews on a quarterly cadence
- Take ownership of technical issues, responding in a timely manner, and working with cross-functional teams to document problem resolution steps
- Manage escalations and expectations for both the client and internal personnel
- Take ownership of the entire onboarding process for each client
- Facilitate a smooth hand-over from sales to service
- Create and manage the scope and timeline of rollout, alongside customer expectations
- Train customer’s staff and relevant partners on how to use findhelp’s suite of tools
- Create and share materials to support internal and external marketing
- Advocate for the customer, champion their success, drive renewals and expansions
- Drive usage throughout customer organizations including growing usage across teams, departments as well as the adoption of product features to achieve the customer’s goals
- Collaborating with the Customer Success team to build a thriving department and foster the overall success of findhelp and the people we serve
- Advocating for the ongoing needs and goals of the customer internally - gathering feedback from customers and understanding both how to meet them where they are and also how to help get them where they want to go
- A strong desire to use your job and mind to make the world a better place for people in need
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience in account management, customer success, project management
- Experience with technology and able to learn new technologies quickly; ideally familiar with SaaS application support requirements
- Customer-focused, enthusiastic, positive and service-oriented
- Interest in or experience with social determinants of health, organizational innovation, social enterprise, healthcare, community organizations, governmental groups
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Skilled at problem-solving, decision making, negotiations, and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively at all levels of the organization including the C-suite
- Ability to travel to some customer locations
Perks at findhelp:
- 401k & stock options
- Free food and onsite gym
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pet friendly office with attached dog park
- 24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
We value being together
We believe being together enables stronger relationships, collaboration, and culture.
You can expect to be in-office if you're based in Austin, TX.
If you're applying from Denver, CO or Madison, WI, we have coworking spaces available.
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want to help connect everyone to the help they need. So we want to build a company that represents your community.
But talk is cheap. We like action. Here are a few things that show we mean business.
● Employee Resource Groups
● Culture Committee
● Justice Equity Diversity and Inclusion (JEDI) Committee