Government Sales Account Executive
Austin, TX /
Government Relations – Government Relations - GR /
About Us & Why We're Hiring
We're changing the way people connect to social care programs.
Findhelp launched over 10 years ago in Austin, TX and has helped over 7 million people find food, health, housing, and employment programs in seconds at findhelp.org
We're powered by tech, driven to do good, and looking for passionate people to join our team. Our mission is to connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
If our mission strikes a chord, we'd love for you to keep reading.
The Government Markets Sales Executive will have ownership over and carry a quota for assigned territories and named accounts. The Sales Executive will be an expert at developing champion relationships, telling a complex and powerful value proposition story, and end-to-end pipeline and relationship management.
What You'll Do:
- Have ownership for all customer development activities and quota achievement in a named territory
- Create plans and strategies for developing business and achieving sales quotas
- Develop and maintain relationships with government leaders at key target departments within the territory
- Responsible for forecasting and detailed pipeline management for the territory
- Collaboration on campaigns, events and other activities in support of customer development goals for the territory
- Become an expert in the platform and services and articulating its value
- Provide continuous feedback to the broader team about product positioning, feature requests, and competitive landscape
- Be an ambassador to state and local government for the company, our technology and the thought leadership that we are creating in the space
Experience You Bring:
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education; in lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of enterprise SaaS selling experience
- Proof of consistent achievement or overachievement of enterprise sales quota
- Experience prospecting, building and managing enterprise sales pipeline, forecasting and reporting
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills
- Strong ability to communicate value proposition for enterprise SaaS technology
- Experience selling directly into the state and local government space is a plus
Perks at findhelp:
- 401k & stock options
- Free food and onsite gym
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pet friendly office with attached dog park
- 24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
We value being together
We believe being together enables stronger relationships, collaboration, and culture.
You can expect to be in-office if you’re applying in cities we currently have offices (Austin, TX and Denver, CO).
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want to help connect everyone to the help they need. So we want to build a company that represents your community.
But talk is cheap. We like action. Here are a few things that show we mean business.
● Employee Resource Groups
● Culture Committee
● Justice Equity Diversity and Inclusion (JEDI) Committee