Technical Solutions Engineer
Product – Product Development - PD /
About Us & Why We're Hiring
We're changing the way people connect to social care programs.
Findhelp launched over 10 years ago in Austin, TX and has helped over 7 million people find food, health, housing, and employment programs in seconds at findhelp.org
We're powered by tech, driven to do good, and looking for passionate people to join our team. Our mission is to connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
If our mission strikes a chord, we'd love for you to keep reading.
The role: The Technical Solutions Engineer plays a pivotal role for our rapidly expanding customer base that supports people in need across the US. We need someone to provide technical solutions, superb customer support, and project management and delivery to our customers while acting as an internal technical subject matter expert and cross-functional team liaison.
Our customers are innovative organizations across many sectors, including healthcare, government, education, local and national nonprofits, and private consultancies. In addition to supporting our technical solutions, this person needs to be skilled in customer service and passionate about the world of social care.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Drive system adoption by implementing technical integrations
- Serve as an integrations expert to support CSMs with customer scoping and project delivery
- Standardize best practices for workflows that solve customer problems and advocate for them with customers and partners as well as internally with product and engineering
- Serve as an internal and external stakeholder for new and impactful projects
Who You Are:
- Communication powerhouse: You're comfortable tailoring your communication (whether presentation, verbal, or written) to your audience (you'll be working across internal, partner, and technical teams).
- You build bridges, not walls: You’re not afraid to jump into a problem and tackle it head on, and you’re always willing to help others (in fact, it excites you!). As the ‘swiss army knife’ of roles at findhelp - you stop at nothing to get the customer’s problems solved.
- Detail oriented: This position requires strong analytical, communication, planning, and project management skills.
- You thrive in ambiguity: You're not afraid of researching stuff you don't know about. This assures you punch above your weight class — ability may be far greater than experience.
- Independent: You’re comfortable working with minimal direction to achieve goals. You're a proactive self-starter and take ownership and demonstrate leadership over your accounts and projects to drive them to resolution.
- Organized: You can manage a broad scope of work expertly. You'll have a number of plates in the air, and you can ensure that none of those plates will drop.
Experience You’ll Bring:
- Has experience with technology. You can learn new technologies quickly, using your time efficiently. Preferably have demonstrated experience working with code, databases, integrations, SQL, JIRA, or Google Cloud.
- Previously worked in account management, customer support, or customer success. You're comfortable working with customer teams.
Perks at findhelp:
- 401k & stock options
- Free food and onsite gym
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pet-friendly office with attached dog park
- 24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want to help connect everyone to the help they need. So we want to build a company that represents your community.
But talk is cheap. We like action. Here are a few things that show we mean business.
● Employee Resource Groups
● Culture Committee
● Justice Equity Diversity and Inclusion (JEDI) Committee