Digital Marketing Manager
Austin, TX /
Marketing – Corporate Marketing - CM /
We’re changing the way people connect to social care.
Findhelp launched over 10 years ago in Austin, TX and has helped millions of people. We make it easy to find food, health, housing, and employment programs in seconds at findhelp.org.
As a certified B Corp, we are driven to do good, we’re powered by tech, and looking for passionate people to join our team. Our mission is to connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
If our mission resonates with you, we’d love for you to keep reading.
The findhelp Marketing & Communications team is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will be in charge of digital marketing campaigns and online content creation, in addition to providing assistance with design, social media, and digital event coordination. This role is responsible for managing and providing structure to findhelp’s digital marketing efforts and campaign management.
The Digital Marketing Manager will report to the Vice President of Marketing and Communication (MarComm) and work closely with both the Sales and MarComm teams to build campaigns with a focus on lead generation, engagement, and top-of-funnel sales enablement.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work closely with internal clients to build marketing strategies through social and digital assets, including website design & updates, social media content, and various other types of collateral
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals
- Coordinate events-based marketing
- Plan and execute database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Build repeatable, metrics-driven processes around customer acquisition and top-of-funnel sales enablement
- Work with brand affinity creative talent (including documentary and podcast creators) on strategies to push content to key audiences through multiple channels, including social
- Design and execute strategic integrated digital growth campaigns: email lifecycle, sponsored digital content and development of strategic assets including video, landing pages, one-pagers/FAQs, market research surveys, organic social posts, and infographics
- Develop segmentation strategies to market to different audiences according to growth objectives
- Track, analyze, and report campaign performance on a monthly basis according to established KPIs and industry benchmarks
- 5-7 years of experience in relevant positions
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Public Affairs, or related field required
- Experience with digital marketing, brand management, campaign execution, web design, and social media strategy required
- Strong organizational, project management, and communication skills and experience
- Ability to connect with a variety of audiences from individual contributors to executives and from technical to non-technical employees
- Familiarity with WordPress, HubSpot, and social media platforms
- Knowledge of social services, health care, and social work preferred
- Limited travel may be required
Perks at findhelp
•401k & stock options
•Free food and onsite gym at our Austin HQ and
•Discounted gym memberships
•Paid parental leave
•Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
•Health, dental, and vision insurance
•Pet-friendly office with attached dog park at our Austin HQ
•24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
•Book Purchasing Program
•Tuition Program for Curation
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want everyone to be able to easily connect to the help they need, and we want our teams to reflect and represent our communities. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all Company policies, without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin or ancestry, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, creed, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable laws. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Here are some of the ways we support our staff:
•Leadership Development Training
•Paid Volunteering Time