Lead Integrations Engineer
New York, NY
Findigs is on a mission to make residential leasing faster and fairer. Moving into a new rental should be neither opaque nor a clunky experience. Backed by tier-1 investors across venture capital and real-estate, we're looking for A players eager to make an out-sized impact at a rapidly growing startup. Our culture is mission-driven, collaborative and ego free.
We’ve started by rethinking the rental application and screening processes from the ground up. Since launching our product, we've seen explosive demand from building operators looking to use tech to make their leasing better. Every day, our technology plays a role in deciding where people live. Housing (shelter) is essential, so we have a responsibility and mandate to get it right. Findigs does not just make it easier to apply or be evaluated for a new place — our team is committed to making the process more transparent, inclusive and awesome.
As a Lead Integrations Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in delivering innovative and fast-paced software solutions. In this role, you will own durable integrations, working alongside strategic partners to implement functional solutions across various systems. You’ll enable event orchestration and data access across internal and external systems, powering data science to drive the property management industry forward. You will also have the opportunity to occasionally collaborate and problem-solve with our customers directly.
In this Lead position, you will be responsible for mentoring and coaching a small team of Engineers, working to up-level their skillsets and helping to create a strong team dynamic.
Where you will make an impact:
- Manage existing partner integrations, ensuring their stability and observability meets Findigs standards
- Lead a small team of in-person and offshore engineers on integrations work
- Monitor performance, debugging issues, and ensuring operational excellence
- Plan and develop new integrations based on customer feedback and upcoming strategic plans
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure their integrations needs are met
- Select best technologies to use for integrations, considering cost, scalability and other factors
- Write and maintain technical documentation for partner integrations
- Make key prioritization decisions with limited supervision
- Keep abreast of industry trends and ensure Findigs is taking advantage of latest abilities
Qualifications of a successful candidate:
- About 7 or more years of professional software engineering experience, 5+ years of developing integrations in a SaaS environment
- 1+ years of experience working in a technical leadership position
- Proficient in a variety of programming languages, such as Python, Java, and/or Node.js
- Strong knowledge of API integration best practices
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proven experience working with stakeholders from multiple departments
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure) and modern DevOps best practices
What we offer:
- We are a mission driven company with a balanced and enjoyable workplace
- Competitive base salary + Pre-IPO equity + Benefits
- Unlimited paid time off – a minimum of two weeks required + mental health Friday once a month + 100% healthcare coverage, 401k matching up to 5%, gym comp, and snacks for days
$172,000 - $215,000 a year
Compensation disclosure as required by NYC Pay Transparency Law.
Like our users, we come from a wide variety of backgrounds – Diversity, inclusion and being open to learning constantly means we have and hire great people. Diversity and inclusion make our team, our culture and our work stronger – we’re committed to continuing this as we grow. We are an equal opportunity employer and as such all applicants will be considered based solely upon merit and directly relevant professional competencies.