Lead Product Manager
New York, NY
Findigs is making renting work for all of us: to support every path, and simplify the way forward. Making every aspect of renting fairer, stress-free and more convenient by changing the fundamentals of renting.
We’re a new Product team, we’re growing and we’re about to make big moves on our core product and services that make up Findigs’ current experience – rental applications, tenant screening, underwriting.
We are looking for a Lead Product Manager – this is an opportunity to be part of the fledgling Product team that will set vision, strategy and help create an amazing end-to-end experience for our users.
You’re hands on, you know the detail and you have a flexible leadership approach – sometimes leading from the front or the back.
Please note: Preference is for a candidate to be based in NYC.
With us you’ll get to:
- Lead product work on the enterprise side of Findigs - solving experiences for property managers, underwriters and our “under writing as a service” experience
- Set a new bar for the quality of product at Findigs – helping teams ship the right thing, in the right way, at the right time
- Establish a strong product vision and unite teams towards a unified outcome – applying best practices and by taking smart risks
- Develop the product roadmap and build consensus on prioritization, which drives product execution – threading the needle to deliver impact for our business and users with efficient, focused execution
- Solve new, challenging problems in a sector ripe for innovation and create simple, elegant and engaging experiences
- Communicate concisely and influence outcomes in an environment that has a bias for action, is hands-on
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product success and health
- Build alignment across teams, cross-functional partners, and with the executive and founding teams
- Work in partnership to unify the customer experience across brand, product and service experiences
And we’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Past experience leading enterprise experiences from deep technical expertise to customer relationship and research with users
- A collaborative leader within high-functioning teams and a coach to other product managers but also cross-functional team members
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to adapt communication style for different types of audiences
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Have an outcome-oriented mindset, with experience working with partners beyond your immediate cross-functional team
- Ability to appreciate and articulate what a great end-user experience would look like and the steps to get there
- Clear thinking with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there with strong execution skills
- Experience as a PM working in a domain with a mix of build / buy, partner integrations, and a owned service experience preferred
- An enthusiasm for an iterative design process, group critique and collaboration
- Work proactively to solve problems and bring clarity to ambiguity
What we offer:
- We are a mission driven company with a balanced and enjoyable workplace
- Competitive base salary + Pre-IPO equity + Benefits
- Unlimited paid time off – a minimum of two weeks required + mental health Friday once a month + 100% healthcare coverage, 401k matching up to 5%, gym comp, and snacks for days
$200,000 - $240,000 a year
Compensation disclosure as required by NYC Pay Transparency Law.
Like our users, we come from a wide variety of backgrounds – Diversity, inclusion and being open to learning constantly means we have and hire great people. Diversity and inclusion make our team, our culture and our work stronger – we’re committed to continuing this as we grow. We are an equal opportunity employer and as such all applicants will be considered based solely upon merit and directly relevant professional competencies.