Mid Market Account Executive
New York, NY / Remote (United States) /
Findigs is on a mission to make residential leasing faster and fairer. Moving into a new rental should be neither opaque nor a clunky experience. Backed by tier-1 investors across venture capital and real-estate, we're looking for A players eager to make an out-sized impact at a rapidly growing startup. Our culture is mission-driven, collaborative and ego free.
We’ve started by rethinking the rental application and screening processes from the ground up. Since launching our product, we've seen explosive demand from building operators looking to use tech to make their leasing better. Every day, our technology plays a role in deciding where people live. Housing (shelter) is essential, so we have a responsibility and mandate to get it right. Findigs does not just make it easier to apply or be evaluated for a new place — our team is committed to making the process more transparent, inclusive and awesome.
As a Mid-Market Account Executive, you will be focused on managing a larger sized pipeline of mid-market deals within our ideal customer profile.
Where You Will Make an Impact
- Generate new business opportunities by selling directly to decision makers at Property Management companies in the single family rental space.
- Work closely with lead-generating SDR Team.
- Work closely with a post-sales onboarding team to ensure closed deals can successfully onboard to Findigs.
- Manage a high-volume pipeline of a few dozen opportunities simultaneously over the course of 1 month - 3 month long sales cycles (on average).
- Work closely & cohesively with the Findigs product team to escalate the prospect’s product requests and grow our use cases.
- Work closely with internal technical teams to appropriately position integrations and technical needs.
- Track all customer details and have vigilant Salesforce hygiene to effectively forecast revenue.
- 2-3 years closing experience in an outbound, quota-carrying sales role.
- Solutions selling + consultative sales experience.
- An energetic self-starter attitude.
- Track record of holding yourself accountable to a consistent sales process & exceeding revenue targets
- Creative contract negotiation techniques, deal structuring experience for new use cases.
- Extensive experience building customer relationships and negotiating
- Experience selling innovative and disruptive products, building trust without deep product evaluations, leveraging multiple use cases, and compressing your deal cycles
- Interest in traveling to industry trade shows & in-person meetings.
Nice To Haves
- Comfortable providing new ideas and challenging the opinions of executives or peers cross-functionally at Findigs.
- Prior experience in the Property Management or Real Estate industries.
What We Offer
- Our distributed team works from any USA location allowing you to have your preferred work mode
- We are headquartered in NYC, if that’s local to you and you want to work in our Soho office you can
- We are a mission driven company with a balanced and enjoyable workplace
- Competitive base salary + Pre-IPO equity + Benefits
- Unlimited paid time off – a minimum of two weeks required + mental health Friday once a month + 100% healthcare coverage, 401k matching up to 5%, gym comp, and snacks for days
$105,000 - $175,000 a year
Compensation disclosure as required by NYC Pay Transparency Law
Like our users we come from a wide variety of backgrounds – Diversity, inclusion and being open to learning constantly means we have and hire great people. Diversity and inclusion make our team, our culture and our work stronger – we’re committed to continuing this as we grow. We are an equal opportunity employer and as such all applicants will be considered based solely upon merit and directly relevant professional competencies.