Lead Sales Development Representative
New York, NY /
Findigs is on a mission to make residential leasing faster and fairer. Moving into a new rental should be neither opaque nor a clunky experience. Backed by tier-1 investors across venture capital and real-estate, we're looking for A players eager to make an out-sized impact at a rapidly growing startup. Our culture is mission-driven, collaborative and ego free.
We’ve started by rethinking the rental application and screening processes from the ground up. Since launching our product, we've seen explosive demand from building operators looking to use tech to make their leasing better. Every day, our technology plays a role in deciding where people live. Housing (shelter) is essential, so we have a responsibility and mandate to get it right. Findigs does not just make it easier to apply or be evaluated for a new place — our team is committed to making the process more transparent, inclusive and awesome
We are seeking a Lead Sales Development Representative to join our team!
As an early stage startup, we are looking for team-players with an exemplary work ethic who are eager to learn and develop along with the company as we build out our SDR function and grow our sales efforts.
We are committed to making the company a more diverse, inclusive and supportive environment for both team members and Findigs customers — you will be expected to meaningfully contribute to this goal.
With us you’ll get to
- Manage the outbound lead strategy for single family and multi family property management companies. Documenting and improving so that this becomes a repeatable motion for all future IC SDRs.
- Develop regional strategies for each customer segment. Learn the regulatory implications of each region we're targeting and tailor messaging accordingly.
- Refine & optimize SDR operations for inbound & event leads (Salesforce, Salesloft, and other tools)Work with SDRs to develop content for outbound prospecting campaigns
- Provide ongoing coaching and enablement for each member of the SDR team to drive performance and creativity.
- Analyze performance data to ensure we’re leaning into the correct approaches & integrating accordingly.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure high quality leads are converting
- Work closely with marketing to create an effective feedback loop on inbound leads
- Recruit and build a team of highly motivated & results focused SDRs
And we’d love to hear from you if you have
- 2-3 years of prior SDR experience (Individual Contributor) in the Enterprise and/or B2B sales space.
- 1+ year of prior SDR Management experience
- Experience with Salesloft, Salesforce, Zoominfo
- Experience managing & organizing a large volume of lead contact data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized individual who rarely lets things slip through the cracks
- Ability (and desire!) to thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment
Nice to Have
- Experience in the Property Management/Real Estate space.
With work in service of your life
- Our distributed team works from any USA location allowing you to have your preferred work mode
- We are headquartered in NYC, if that’s local to you and you want to work in our Soho office you can
- We are a mission driven company with a balanced and enjoyable workplace
- Competitive base salary + Pre-IPO equity + Benefits
- Unlimited paid time off – a minimum of two weeks required + mental health Friday once a month + 100% healthcare coverage, 401k matching up to 5%, gym comp, and snacks for days
Like our users we come from a wide variety of backgrounds – Diversity, inclusion and being open to learning constantly means we have and hire great people. Diversity and inclusion make our team, our culture and our work stronger – we’re committed to continuing this as we grow. We are an equal opportunity employer and as such all applicants will be considered based solely upon merit and directly relevant professional competencies.
Compensation disclosure as required by NYC Pay Transparency Law $90,000 - $150,000 + bonus + equity + benefits