New York, NY / Remote (United States) /
Findigs is on a mission to make residential leasing faster and fairer. Moving into a new rental should be neither opaque nor a clunky experience. Backed by tier-1 investors across venture capital and real-estate, we're looking for A players eager to make an out-sized impact at a rapidly growing startup. Our culture is mission-driven, collaborative and ego free.
We’ve started by rethinking the rental application and screening processes from the ground up. Since launching our product, we've seen explosive demand from building operators looking to use tech to make their leasing better. Every day, our technology plays a role in deciding where people live. Housing (shelter) is essential, so we have a responsibility and mandate to get it right. Findigs does not just make it easier to apply or be evaluated for a new place — our team is committed to making the process more transparent, inclusive and awesome.
Join our dynamic team as a QA engineer and help us ensure that our product is of the highest quality. You will play a critical role in our software development lifecycle, conducting both automation and manual testing and troubleshooting to ensure that our product meets standards for reliability, accessibility, and usability. If you are passionate about software quality and have a keen eye for detail, we want to hear from you!
Where You Will Make an Impact
- collaborate with the team to define test requirements;
- setup the foundation to replace manual and laborious testing/release practices with automated systems;
- design, implement and maintain automation scripts;
- validating systems and features from the ground-up both manually and via automation;
- report and track/triage bugs throughout testing.
- 3+ years of web testing experience;
- 2+ years of automation testing experience using a high-level programming language. Preferred:
- Programming language: Java
- Testing tool: Selenium WebDriver&Cucumber
- solid understanding of QA methodology, testing techniques, and approaches, for both automated and manual testing practices;
- basic knowledge in developing SQL queries;
- fast learner with the ability to multi-task, collaborate and work independently;
- analytical skills to determine the root cause of issues;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to Haves
- experience writing and maintaining CI/CD scripts;
- basic understanding of DevOps;
- experience in an Agile development environment;
- API testing experience;
- performance testing experience.
$90,000 - $130,000 a year
Compensation disclosure as required by NYC Pay Transparency Law
Like our users we come from a wide variety of backgrounds – Diversity, inclusion and being open to learning constantly means we have and hire great people. Diversity and inclusion make our team, our culture and our work stronger – we’re committed to continuing this as we grow. We are an equal opportunity employer and as such all applicants will be considered based solely upon merit and directly relevant professional competencies.