Product Manager, Asset Management
Menlo Park, CA
Product Managers work with a talented team of systems and research engineers and architects to build out Findora's core infrastructure and applications. Findora is a next-generation network, designed to be the trusted global financial infrastructure and the ideal hub for decentralized financial apps. The product team is responsible for leading the development of Findora applications from inception to completion.
Findora is powered by the Smart Asset Framework, a highly compliant and programmable interface for financial assets. We designed our framework in a modular, developer-friendly manner to be able to handle arbitrary asset types. The purpose of the Smart Asset Framework is to transform financial assets into software. A Smart Asset is a self-executing software program that realizes and represents a contractual right or ownership claim. A smart asset can be associated with a variety of atomic rules and can operate with one another in the same way that programs or applications can. We need to design tools that allow asset issuers to issue, track, audit, and exchange smart assets.
We are looking for a forward-thinking product manager who can conceive and implement products that use the Smart Asset Framework. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of building financial applications that last.
- Define product requirements
- Meet with clients, stakeholders, and the business development team to understand product needs
- Design product prototypes and specifications
- Work closely with the engineering team to realize products
- Conduct usability studies and incorporate key findings
- Perform market research to understand user needs
- 3+ years product management or product design experience
- Experience designing user interfaces and user flows
- Ability to rapidly prototype by creating mock-ups and wireframes
- Great communication skills and energy
- Experience with software development for enterprise consumers
- Experience in securitization and corporate finance in investment banking setting
- Experience with cryptography and/or blockchain systems
- Experience with management and planning of key product milestones
- Experience with financial technology product development
- Openness to travel and potentially international relocation
- Work on new problems in an emerging field
- Learn from systems engineering, cryptography, and finance domain experts in a mentorship-oriented work culture
- Make a big impact as an early contributor