Product Manager, Open Banking
Menlo Park, CA
Product Managers work with a talented team of systems and research engineers and architects to build out Findora's core infrastructure and applications. Findora is a next-generation network, designed to be the trusted global financial infrastructure and the ideal hub for decentralized financial apps. The product team is responsible for leading the development of Findora applications from inception to completion.
Our Open Banking team will build a common interface for banking-related transactions. This interface will increase financial transparency and allow third-party developers to easily build banking applications. An Open Banking standard will allow the banks of the world to interoperate, enable the development of a set of rich next-generation financial applications, and empower users to own their own financial data.
Findora's open banking infrastructure will enable cross-border interbank capital market transactions. Users will be able to seamlessly and privately transfer financial data between between banks. User data will be tied to a financial passport, which can be used to access the services of any bank on Findora's global platform. Financial passports aggregate and secure information about a user, starting with basic information about the user's accreditation and financial identity.
We are looking for a product manager with a proven track record to lead our Open Banking product team.
- Define product requirements
- Meet with clients, stakeholders, and the business development team to understand product needs
- Design product prototypes and specifications
- Work closely with the engineering team to realize products
- Conduct usability studies and incorporate key findings
- Perform market research to understand user needs
- 3+ years product management or product design experience
- Experience designing user interfaces and user flows
- Ability to rapidly prototype by creating mock-ups and wireframes
- Great communication skills and energy
- Experience with software development for enterprise consumers
- Experience with cryptography and/or blockchain systems
- Experience with management and planning of key product milestones
- Experience with financial technology product development
- Openness to travel and potentially international relocation
- Work on new problems in an emerging field
- Learn from systems engineering, cryptography, and finance domain experts in a mentorship-oriented work culture
- Make a big impact as an early contributor