Public Relations Manager
Menlo Park, CA /
Findora is a next-generation network, designed to be the trusted global financial infrastructure and the ideal hub for decentralized financial apps. Findora envisions a world where financial networks are compliant and publicly auditable at all times. By putting assets and financial agreements on a distributed ledger, Findora will eliminate fraud, reduce costs of compliance, and enable brand new types of capital markets. Findora will be supported by a global community of developers, researchers, and institutional leaders.
We are looking for a PR manager to drive forward Findora's public relations efforts, interfacing closely with our business development and product teams to syndicate important updates to media partners. The PR manager will oversee all media relations and conceive and implement a global PR strategy.
- Develop and grow a strong team of internal and external PR professionals
- Build and maintain strong connections with media, inside and outside of the blockchain industry
- Work closely with product and business development teams to synthesize and send important updates to media partners for publication
- Help grow Findora into an internationally recognized brand
- Draft and publish press releases and thought pieces
- 4+ years of international PR experience
- Experience executing global PR campaigns
- Strong project management skills
- Strong understanding of blockchain and financial services
- Established network with reporters, journalists, conference organizers, etc.
- Experience marketing successful financial products
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Familiarity and experience with East Asian media and PR, especially China, Korea, and Japan
- Opportunity to design and implement the company's PR strategy at scale
- Make a big impact as an early contributor
- Learn from cryptography, finance, and blockchain domain experts in a mentorship-oriented work culture