Product Manager, P2P Lending
Product Managers work with a talented team of systems and research engineers and architects to build out Findora's core infrastructure and applications. Findora is a next-generation network, designed to be the trusted global financial infrastructure and the ideal hub for decentralized financial apps. The product team is responsible for leading the development of Findora applications from inception to completion.
We are developing a P2P lending application that provides a transparent method for Internet lending information intermediaries to operate their services in a way that is compliant with relevant regulations. The platform can be both publicly audited for basic compliance as well as privately audited by regulators with tiered levels of access to more granular information.
Given the sheer number of fraudulent P2P lending platforms, it is important to issue loans in both a private and compliant way. The application will be powered by Findora technology and is an important building block for other applications (i.e. decentralized credit scoring). We are looking for a skilled product manager with a proven track record to spearhead the product development of our P2P lending application.
- Define product requirements
- Meet with clients, stakeholders, and the business development team to understand product needs
- Design product prototypes and specifications
- Work closely with the engineering team to realize products
- Conduct usability studies and incorporate key findings
- Perform market research to understand user needs
- 3+ years product management or product design experience
- Experience designing user interfaces and user flows
- Ability to rapidly prototype by creating mock-ups and wireframes
- Great communication skills and energy
- Experience with software development for enterprise consumers
- Experience in marketplace lending and commercial banking industries in product roles
- Experience with cryptography and/or blockchain systems
- Experience with management and planning of key product milestones
- Experience with financial technology product development
- Openness to travel and potentially international relocation
- Work on new problems in an emerging field
- Learn from systems engineering, cryptography, and finance domain experts in a mentorship-oriented work culture
- Make a big impact as an early contributor