Enterprise Account Executive
San Francisco, California /
Revenue – Sales /
Move money. Make money. Finix processes billions of dollars every year for leading SaaS, marketplace, and e-commerce platforms. With one developer-friendly API, Finix helps companies accept payments, manage payouts, and onboard merchants—everything you need to enable payment processing, and grow revenue.
Finix has raised over $100M from American Express Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, Homebrew, Inspired Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital, Visa, and others.
About the Role:
As an Account Executive on the Enterprise team, you will own the selling of Finix’s products from end to end. With a consultative approach and in partnership with Advisory Service Team, you will lead the sales cycle with founders, CEOs, CTOs, CFOs, and VP / Director level functional leads. You will also drive the Sales strategy by owning all aspects of the sales cycle from discovery to close. This will include cross-functional work to develop the customer strategy and contribute to other revenue initiatives.
The Enterprise team at Finix is focused on both Strategic and Enterprise accounts. We work with founders and executives across a wide variety of verticals to gain an in-depth understanding of their business. Payments are core to the strategy of the vertical SaaS companies that we partner with, and the tools that Finix provides allow SaaS companies to monetize their software while keeping SaaS fees competitive.
- Own and manage the full sales cycle from discovery to close for Large and Enterprise software companies.
- Develop relationships with Executives at software companies along with other non-executive roles brought into deals.
- Update cross-functional teams with feedback from prospects, continue to hone our Ideal Customer Profile and action upon unique insights derived from your knowledge of our customers.
- Contribute to team projects focused on developing and refining our sales process and playbooks.
- Partner with our cross-functional teams to help drive product strategy and operations.
- Work closely with our Advisory Service, Implementation, Product, and Customer Success teams to ensure long-term success for our customers.
- Driven to consistently exceed goals and expectations.
- A go-getter, with a bias towards action and the ability to produce results in fast-paced, highly ambiguous situations.
- Proactive, improving existing processes and developing best practices.A strategic negotiator, with a passion for closing deals.
- Curious about prospects, their needs, and how Finix can help.
- Energetic and bring a positive attitude to everything you do.
- Proven ability to exceed sales targets.
- 5+ years experience in a consultative SaaS selling environment or business development preferably with a technical product.
- 1+ years experience in fintech or payments.
- Strong communication, research, and presentation skills.
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, Google Suite and other sales tools.
- A strong desire and ability to grow within Finix.
Finix is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected class.
Role: Account Executive III/IV
Location: San Francisco, CA
Base Salary Range: $125,000/year to $150,000/year + equity + benefits
Total On-Target-Earnings: $250,000/year to $300,000/year
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries at our headquarters in San Francisco, California. Individual pay is determined by work location, job related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.