San Francisco, California /
Operations – Finance /
Move money. Make money. Finix processes billions of dollars every year for leading SaaS, marketplace, and e-commerce platforms. With one developer-friendly API, Finix helps companies accept payments, manage payouts, and onboard merchants—everything you need to enable payment processing, and grow revenue.
Finix has raised over $100M from American Express Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, Homebrew, Inspired Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital, Visa, and others.
About the role:
As a member of the Corporate Strategy and Planning Team, this role will be responsible for owning corporate budgeting and forecasting, managing headcount planning, performing financial analysis and modeling for cross-functional stakeholders, and supporting strategic planning. This individual will partner closely with leaders across the company and provide value by leveraging their financial expertise to inform Finix’s overall strategy.
- Own the budgeting and forecasting process by managing the company-wide financial model, tracking and recalibrating company spending, and providing reporting and ad-hoc analysis to senior leaders.
- Manage the company-wide headcount plan in partnership with functional leaders, people operations, and the accounting team to manage requests and understand the impact on the company budget.
- Build robust financial models to support strategic planning, facilitate decision-making, and provide recommendations and analysis to management.
- Analyze internal KPIs and consolidated financials, communicate performance to key stakeholders, highlight trends and changes, and conduct deep dives when observing abnormalities.
- Identify, create, and drive process improvements and scale across business stakeholders.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator across multiple functions and management levels.
- Proactive, independent, and self-motivated, with the initiative to research information, solve problems and get things done.
- Capable of using sound judgment and unquestionable integrity when managing confidential information.
- Emotionally intelligent with the ability to build strong professional partnerships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or a quantitative subject.
- 4+ years of FP&A experience or other relevant experience, ideally in a high-growth technology company.
- Expert knowledge of financial statement analysis and corporate finance concepts.
- High proficiency with complex financial modeling and reporting techniques.
- Ability to understand complex business drivers, produce high-quality analytics, and communicate insights effectively to all levels of management.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Finix is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected class.
Role: FP&A Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Base Salary Range: $127,500/yr to $172,500/yr + equity + benefits
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries at our headquarters in San Francisco, California. Individual pay is determined by work location, job related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.