Senior Data Engineer (Python, SQL) - Part/Full Time
Munich, Germany /
Full Time / Part Time
FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
Being a Senior Data Engineer at FINN means to take on an expert function in our core Data team. You will have a shaping influence on designing, implementing and maintaining a state-of-the-art data platform and thereby enable downstream analytics/business teams to derive insights from FINNs data.
- Flexibility to work either in our Munich office or remotely ±3 hours of the CET/CEST.
- Full visa and relocation support for you and your family.
- Possibility to work part-time instead of full-time and reduce a 40-hour-week to 80% (32 hours/week) or 60% (24 hours/week).
- Excellent fixed salary with equity participation of the company.
- Additional yearly development budget of 1,500€ and an enabling environment to enhance your skills.
- An open-minded community to be welcomed from day one and fun team events with amazing colleagues.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Build the base of FINN's decisions by your data platform: Your ultimate goal will be to create a top-notch data platform that enables analysts to get fast insights aligned to their needs. Since every bit of FINN's data will flow through your data platform, you will be responsible of the data warehouse architecture and the implementation of data pipelines to integrate all data well.
- Share your technical expertise: Play the driving technical role in the Data Engineering team. You will be able to share your technical knowledge and engineering best practices, as well as shape technical discussions to deliver the best possible solutions.
- Act as an internal consultant: As a Senior Data Engineer you will work with all of FINN’s data. Partner and engage with software engineers, data analysts and members of the senior management team to help providing insights and recommendations in their respective business areas.
- Impact FINN’s global expansion: Onboard new regions, most recently the United States, to our consistent data architecture and find solutions to ensure and sustain scalability.
- 3+ years of data engineering experience in impactful projects.
- 5+ years of experience with Python and SQL.
- Development, deployment and monitoring of ETL/ELT setup and practical experience with (or similar) Google BigQuery, dbt, Looker.
- Production experience in designing, implementing and deploying ELT pipelines, data warehouse architectures, and dimensional modeling.
- Looking for a permanent employment in an agile development team (no B2B contract).
- Strong growth mindset and the motivation to continuously improve self and team performance.
- Fluency in English.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Jorrit Posor and Anna Kaiser are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees. Experience comes in many forms and we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't perfectly align with what we have listed. We'd love to hear from you!