New York, NY, United States /
At FINN our mission is to make mobility fun and sustainable. We achieve this by offering all-inclusive, monthly car-subscriptions. For every car that our users drive, we offset their CO2 emissions. Join our movement.
As a Data Analyst in the Fleet Department you will take responsibility for enabling FINN to make data-driven decisions. This includes measuring, monitoring and analyzing our Fleet KPIs while also owning the definition and correct implementation of our most important, company-wide success metrics. Building upon your findings, you will work with teams across the organization and suggest initiatives based on the insights you gain. You will establish a data mindset and foster a culture of continuous learning and improvement and make sure that FINN purchases the right vehicles and operates its fleet at the highest utilization. You will be the glue between the Fleet department and all other teams in the company and enable them to make better decisions faster.
- Develop clear and measurable objectives: Support the Fleet team by conceptualizing objectives and key results that are transparent and actionable throughout the department & across FINN. Share learnings and continuously improve the way we track our progress.
- Create transparency throughout the organization: Be instrumental in sharing key results across the organization, create buy-in by increasing transparency and make sure that everyone has access to data needed to make decisions.
- Create feasible insights: Execute robust analyses, deliver actionable insights, make concrete suggestions and align in implementing the measures across departments.
- Enable others to make clear decisions: Spearhead a data -first mindset and help our team to identify their blind spots and thereby increase their ability to make sustainable decisions.
- Be a data evangelist: Educate your team in using tools such as BigQuerry and Looker and help them to become independent in using and analyzing data.
Why Work at FINN?
- Competitive salary with equity participation of the company
- Annual personal development budget of $1,500
- Free lunch and frequent team events at our NYC HQ
- A baseline comprehensive medical insurance plan with all premiums paid by FINN. An additional 7 plans are available to satisfy any specific personal circumstance (with employee contributions), including an HSA option
- 401(k) with match eligibility for all full-time employees
- Graduated with a Bachelor's degree in data analytics, information systems, engineering, computer science or mathematics; Masters degree is a plus.
- Experience with SQL and Looker (or other analytics and dashboarding solutions)
- Highly analytical and comfortable working collaboratively, quantitative research background is a plus.
- Meticulous attention to detail and joy in precise working.
- Proactive mindset with an ability to think outside the box and enrich the team with new, creative ideas.
- Strong solution finding abilities with new, creative approaches on how to overcome challenges.
- Confident team player with an ability to help business and technical teams to work together towards a timely issue resolution.
$81,000 - $126,000 biweekly
The salary for this role will be within the range of $81,000 to $126,000. This is the lowest and highest salary that we in good faith believe to be fair for this role at the time of this posting, and is only applicable to jobs located in New York City. However, the actual salary offered may be more or less than the range posted. Factors that may influence an employee's pay within this range include, but are not limited to, their qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, education level, seniority, and performance. This compensation range may also be subject to change in the future.
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Immanuel Klaiber, Head of Subscription Pricing and Remarketing, and Kerri McDonald, Recruiter, are looking forward to your application!
Equal Employment Opportunity
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We’re revolutionizing car ownership by breaking down barriers to access and are committed to creating a team that is reflective of our customers. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.