Backend Tech Lead
Munich, Germany / Remote /
Full Time / Part Time
FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular car subscription platform in Europe and the USA. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As a Tech Lead, you are directly responsible for building the best tools and infrastructure to support our departments. You will hire and lead an international, world-class engineering team of up to 4 direct reports.
- You have the flexibility to work either in our Munich office or remotely ±3 hours of the Munich time zone (CET/ CEST). In case of relocation, we are offering full visa support for you and your family.
- You have the possibility to work part-time from 80% (32 hours/week) onwards
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along with a yearly personal development budget of 3.000€.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with purposeful challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Our team is known for loads of fun and we have frequent team events to strengthen our connection.
- At FINN you have complete ownership over your choice of equipment, accessories, editors, tools, and technology.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Hire and lead an incredible team: Be the technical role model and go the extra mile to build, develop, and coach the team members on a daily basis.
- Best software for FINN: Actively participate in delivering the best software possible for our customers and business units. Together with the cross-functional teams, build tools and applications focused on automating the most frequent tasks.
- Strive for excellence: Strive to deliver the best possible user experience and to follow engineering best practices.
- Build it, run it: Build features with a ‘build it, run it’ mindset and be responsible for testing, deploying, and monitoring your code. We believe in Serverless!
- 2+ years of leadership experience in a fast-paced software development environment, having led a team of at least 4 software engineers.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience in larger projects preferably B2B, B2C, or SaaS products.
- Preferably graduated with a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or in a similar field from a university.
- Fluent in English.
- Operations: Your team builds custom tools for fully automated car fulfillment directly impacting the industry. Stack: Node.js, Go
- Finance and Data: You will be responsible for developing cutting-edge data tooling and infrastructure, providing FINN with the best information about its cars, customers, and operations. Stack: Python, AWS
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV online. Your Talent Acquisition partner, Zohal, is looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal-opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees. Experience comes in many forms and we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't perfectly align with what we have listed. We'd love to hear from you!