Business Development Manager - Automations (f/m/x)
Munich, Germany / Remote /
FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
In the entry-level position as Business Development Manager - Automations, you work at the intersection of business and tech in one of our departments. You are responsible for optimizing and automating crucial business processes with state-of-the-art webtools. Your ultimate goal is to take human interaction out of redundant processes ensuring the scalability of our business model by designing business processes and building production-ready automations with no/low-code-tools.
- This role is based in Munich. For relocation to Munich, we offer full visa support for you and your family.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with bold challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along a yearly personal development budget of 1,500€.
- Our open, modern office in the middle of Munich is known for loads of fun with amazing colleagues and frequent team events.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Automate business processes and reduce time spent on manual interactions: You will simplify, automate and optimize processes that are currently carried out manually using no-code tools as Make or Retool.
- Critically question and improve the status quo: While automating, you will become an expert on how things work and will generate and implement numerous ideas on how to improve our processes.
- Combine disciplines from business, analytics and technology: You will be able to apply your strong business understanding, combined with your analytic skills to comprehend and create business processes from scratch and use your technical expertise to put them into action.
- Support development of disruptive changes: You bring automation into a world mostly dominated by manual and repetitive processes and tasks.
- Graduated with a Bachelor's or Master degree. Every field is welcome.
- Joy in making processes more efficient with new and creative approaches.
- Meticulous attention to detail, paired with a highly analytical mindset and a sense for pragmatism. Persistence and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Previous experience in dynamic and fast-paced environments.
- Experience in working with and designing object-oriented databases is a plus.
- Fluent in English, fluent in German is a plus.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Anna is looking forward to your application as Business Development Manager - Automations!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees. Experience comes in many forms and we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't perfectly align with what we have listed. We'd love to hear from you!