Art Director (m/f/x)
finn.auto - Art Director (m/f/x)
At finn.auto we strive to make mobility fun and sustainable by bringing a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offsetting all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our dynamic and fast-growing team to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform as we launch new product lines and expand internationally. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As an Art Director at finn.auto, you will be directly responsible for building one of the most exciting consumer brands in automotive. You love crafting on-brand designs as much as coordinating content productions, be it still-life or motion picture. Continuously iterating and challenging the status quo, you make our brand and its content stand out and address the key customer issues with straightforward storytelling in a creative way. Collaborating with designers across the company, you will be shaping our brand and providing powerful art and set direction.
- Shape and direct an awesome brand: Develop finn.auto’s brand identity and communication to build the most trusted and popular brand in on-demand car ownership.
- Design an entry to our product that converts: Develop a marketing presence creating a clean and consistent design that converts and is easy to implement.
- Develop creative ways to communicate our brand: Your art direction creates the right levers for our users to enhance their experience, engage them on social media and convince them to buy.
- Collaborate to create convincing narratives and content: Draft visual stories, adjust them to our brand and make them look and feel seamless to our users.
- Build and develop design teams at finn.auto: Collaborate with the senior management and co-founders to build and lead design teams across finn.auto’s cross-functional teams. Implement and share best-practices.
// Skills and Requirements
- Graduated top of your class with a Bachelor's degree in Design, Art, or similar.
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-growing startup or other high-performance environment like a top-tier agency.
- Proven record of building and developing high-caliber designs.
- Experience in e-commerce environments and branding.
- Ideally, experience in building sound marketing strategies with converting content and visuals, and deploying them for marketing teams.
- Fluent in English.
- Expert in graphic design software, ideally with an affinity for animation and video.
- Versatile, curious and hungry for challenges.
- Proactive mindset with an ability to think outside the box and enrich the team with new, creative ideas.
- Outstanding communication skills - able to provide clear & concise guidance through all forms of communication.
- Ability to respond to changing priorities in an evolving business environment and coordinate multiple projects.
- Genuine interest in and curiosity about the mobility industry with experience as a plus.
// Values We Share
- Customer first - Always focus on our customers’ needs. Reduce complexity, increase quality.
- Own it - Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your individual and finn.auto's overall goals.
- Embrace the struggle - Apply attention to detail and don't shy away from tough decisions. Never stop getting your hands dirty.
- We grow and succeed together - We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals. We love to fight and to win together.
- Be honest and open-minded - Always speak out the truth, even if it hurts. Dare to be authentic and embrace others' authenticity.
// What we offer
- A highly motivated environment where you can grow and learn by working on ambitious challenges together in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary.
- 1,500€ yearly personal development budget - We constantly motivate you to learn, grow, advance your potential and be the best version of yourself.
- A great, modern office in the middle of Munich.
- Loads of fun with amazing colleagues and team events you will not forget.
- You want to drive your own finn.auto? - Get one with our employee discount program or make use of many more benefits we are offering.
// Interested in Joining?
Please upload your CV, portfolio and transcripts online. Our Hiring Managers Florian and Annika are looking forward to your application.
// Equal Opportunities for Everyone
finn.auto is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.