Art Director (m/f/x)
finn.auto - Art Director (m/f/x)
Join finn.auto to make car ownership fun & sustainable and play a key role to fulfill our mission of building the most popular car subscription platform in the world. We launched in 2019, offering a monthly flexible car-subscription in Europe.
As an Art Director at finn.auto, you will be directly responsible for building one of the most exciting consumer brands in automotive. You love being creative and craft meticulous designs. Continuously iterating and challenging the status quo, you make our brand stand out and address the key customer issues with straightforward storytelling in a creative way. Collaborating with designers across the company, you are responsible for shaping our brand and providing art direction for use on-page, off-page and offline.
- Shape and direct an awesome brand: Develop finn.auto’s brand identity and communication to build the most trusted and popular brand in on-demand car ownership.
- Design an entry to our product that converts: Develop a marketing presence creating a clean and consistent design that converts and is easy to implement.
- Develop creative ways to communicate our brand: Your art direction creates the right levers for our users to enhance their experience, engage them on social media and convince them to buy.
- Collaborate to create convincing narratives and content: Draft visual stories, adjust them to our brand and make them look and feel seamless to our users.
- Build and develop design teams at finn.auto: Collaborate with the senior management and co-founders to build and lead design teams across finn.auto’s cross-functional teams. Implement and share best-practices.
// Skills and Requirements
- Graduated top of your class with a Bachelor's degree in Design, Art, or similar.
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-growing startup or other high-performance environment like a top-tier agency.
- Proven record of building and developing high-caliber designs.
- Experience in e-commerce environments and branding.
- Ideally, experience in building sound marketing strategies with converting content and visuals, and deploying them for marketing teams.
- Fluent in English.
- Expert in graphic design software, ideally with an affinity for animation and video.
- Versatile, curious and hungry for challenges.
- Proactive mindset with an ability to think outside the box and enrich the team with new, creative ideas.
- Outstanding communication skills - able to provide clear & concise guidance through all forms of communication.
- Ability to respond to changing priorities in an evolving business environment and coordinate multiple projects.
- Genuine interest in and curiosity about the mobility industry with experience as a plus.
// Values We Share
- Customer first - Always focus on our customers’ needs. Reduce complexity, increase quality.
- Own it - Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your individual and finn.auto's overall goals.
- Embrace the struggle - Apply attention to detail and don't shy away from tough decisions. Never stop getting your hands dirty.
- We grow and succeed together - We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals. We love to fight and to win together.
- Be honest and open-minded - Always speak out the truth, even if it hurts. Dare to be authentic and embrace others' authenticity.
// Compensation Package
- Excellent fixed salary.
- 1,500€ yearly personal development budget: We constantly motivate and fund you to learn, grow and advance your potential.
// Interested in Joining?
Please upload your CV, portfolio and transcripts online. Our Hiring Managers Florian and Annika are looking forward to your application.