(Senior) Backend Engineer (m/f/x) - Munich or Remote
Munich, Germany / Remote /
Full-Time at 40 h / Week
FINN - (Senior) Backend Engineer (m/f/x)
FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As a Backend Engineer, you will be responsible for creating software that will manage thousands of vehicles and customers on a daily basis. You have a chance to join the team early on and work independently on our product.
- You have the flexibility to work either in our Munich office or remotely within 3 hours of the Munich time zone (CET/CEST).
- You quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams and massive growth potential.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along with a yearly personal development budget of 1,500€.
- Our team is known for loads of fun and we have and frequent team events to strengthen our connection.
- At FINN you have complete autonomy over your choice of equipment, accessories, editors, tools, and technology.
- Do you want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Best software to support business: You actively participate in delivering the best software possible for our customers and business units. Together with your team, you ship new features for our cloud platform.
- Strive for excellence: Strive to deliver the best possible user experience and to follow engineering best practices.
- Build it, run it: Build features with a ‘build it, run it’ mindset and be responsible for testing, deploying, and monitoring your code. We believe in Serverless!
- Do it, do it, automate it: You are mastering fast Proof-of-Concepts with No Code (20%) and solid hard code implementation to live our “do it, do it, automate it” mindset.
- Solid experience in software engineering of larger projects, preferably B2B, B2C or SaaS products- Juniors are welcome!
- Ability to work with Serverless applications including continuous integration and testing.
- Highly comfortable setting up a local development environment, spinning up a Docker container on an AWS instance or resolving a couple of merge conflicts.
- Previous experience in an agile development team.
- Strong growth mind-set and the motivation to continuously improve self and team performance.
- Fluency in English.
- To be able to work remotely, you are located within +/- 3 hours of Munich time zone (CET/CEST).
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Start-Up?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Tome Pejoski and Henriette Brune are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.