Senior React Native Engineer - Part/Full Time
Munich, Germany / Remote /
Full Time / Part Time
FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As a Senior React Native Engineer, you will shape the development of our customer-facing mobile application and have an impact on the whole customer journey by creating the most convenient and useful features. You have a chance to join the team early on and work independently on our product and with tools of your choice.
- Flexibility to work either in our Munich office or remotely ±3 hours of the CET/CEST.
- Full visa and relocation support for you and your family.
- Possibility to work part-time instead of full-time and reduce a 40-hour-week to 80% (32 hours/week) or 60% (24 hours/week).
- Excellent fixed salary with equity participation of the company - equally and regardless of gender.
- Additional yearly development budget of 1,500€ and an enabling environment to enhance your skills.
- An open-minded community to be welcomed from day one and fun team events with amazing colleagues.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Best software to support business: Together with your team, you ship new features for our mobile application. You are delivering the best software and user experience possible for our customers and business units.
- Share your technical expertise: Play a driving technical role in the Mobile team. You will be able to share your technical knowledge and engineering best practices, as well as shape technical discussions to deliver the best possible solutions.
- Build it, run it: Build features with a ‘build it, run it’ mindset and be responsible for testing, deploying, and monitoring your code. We believe in Serverless.
- 2+ years in TypeScript and React Native.
- Experience in third-party libraries, RESTful APIs, and local databases.
- Good background in building complex customer-facing products with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly passionate about hands-on coding.
- Looking for a permanent employment in an agile development team (no B2B contract).
- Strong growth mindset and the motivation to continuously improve self and team performance.
- Fluency in English.
Interested in Joining in Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Anna Kaiser is looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees. Experience comes in many forms and we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't perfectly align with what we have listed. We'd love to hear from you!