Senior Sales Manager Remarketing - English speaking
Munich, Germany /
FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As a (Senior) Sales Manager - Remarketing at FINN, you will play a key role in increasing our remarketing volume and ensuring the profitability of used vehicle sales. In doing so, you will establish long-term relationships with the most important remarketing partners in the automotive industry, thus ensuring the best deals and a constant expansion of our network. In close collaboration with the members of the fleet department, you optimize the sales strategies of our fleet and thus contribute to the overall profitability of the company.
- You are part of the Munich based team with flexibility to work up to 50% remotely from home anywhere within Germany.
- In addition to an excellent fixed salary, you will be granted virtual company shares.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with purposeful challenges in cross-functional teams. Also, 1,500€ annual development budget will help you to level up your skills.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Whether with sports membership, mental health support or a company pension plan - we take care of your well-being.
- Develop strong and sustainable partnerships: With your communicative and convincing personality you deepen our relationships with existing remarketing partners. In addition, you find creative ways to acquire potential business partners in the used car market and thus secure a constant turnover of FINN’s used vehicles.
- Close profitable deals: By applying your strong negotiation skills and your assertive manner, you sell our vehicles on time and secure the best conditions even under pressure. Still, you keep the balance between representing FINN’s interests and retaining strong relationships with our partners.
- Own your market and shape remarketing at FINN: With your attention to detail you identify and understand external developments and trends in the markets you own. As an expert in your field, this enables you to tailor your sales and remarketing strategy to your areas of responsibility and still shape our overall remarketing strategy and processes over the long term.
- 4+ years of full-time experience in Remarketing, B2B Sales or Account Management.
- Natural interest in automotive trends or prior touch points with the automotive, rental or car leasing industry.
- Completed apprenticeship or graduated from studies in business, mobility or related fields.
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills alongside experience in handling contracts.
- Communicative and eloquent, yet with high assertiveness and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English.
- Fluency in one additional European language.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Nils and Anna are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.