Finance & Legal /
FINN drives change for people, organizations and the planet through frictionless mobility. Offering convenient and flexible car subscriptions, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and accelerate the advent of electric mobility. Join our fast-growing scale-up to make FINN the natural choice in Europe and the USA. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As an Intern in the Finance and Legal department, you will support the day-to-day business and independently plan and execute finance projects. Your tasks can range from reporting and performance analysis to the preparation of analysis and decision-making for the F&L management. You will work closely with our department’s management team as well as all other departments at FINN.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- This role requires you to be onsite in Munich. Our modern offices feature frequent events with our great colleagues.
- Fixed salary: 2.100€ per month.
- Do you want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- You support our daily business by running operational tasks (e. g. invoice management and mail processing) independently and reviewing and analyzing your results.
- You critically question, analyze and improve existing processes. As we constantly aim to improve our current setup, you can help us build the best possible version of FINN with world-class processes that enable a smoothly running organization.
- You assume responsibility by supporting us in our monthly closing and reporting process, where we prepare our financial statements for all our entities, both in accordance with statutory requirements and IFRS.
- You are studying Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering, or similar.
- You are available for at least 4 - 6 months. Previous experience in Finance from consulting, Big4, high-growth startups, or another high-paced environment is a plus.
- You are eager to learn and grow in a team of highly motivated Finance professionals with consulting, banking, accounting, and data science backgrounds.
- You are well-organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You possess strong problem-solving abilities and creative approaches to overcoming challenges.
- You are highly analytical and comfortable around numbers.
- You have meticulous attention to detail and joy in precise working.
- You master Google Sheets and Slides.
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Carlotta Glattzel and Zohal Mir are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for EveryoneFINN is an equal opportunity employer.
We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.