(Senior) Data Analyst Finance - Germany
FINN drives change for people, organizations and the planet through frictionless mobility. Offering convenient and flexible car subscriptions, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and accelerate the advent of electric mobility. Join our fast-growing scale-up to make FINN the natural choice in Europe and the USA. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As a (Senior) Data Analyst in the Finance Department, you will take responsibility for advancing financial steering at FINN, with the position based in Munich. You will also deeply understand the financial risks we need to manage and opportunities we can tap into. This ranges from working with the Strategic Finance Team to level up management reporting towards forecasting the likelihood of defaults & fraud for our underwriting or understanding levers to improve our vehicle financing efficiency. For this, you combine financial systems with operational data across FINN, using a state-of-the-art Data Stack. Being a data evangelist, you are a driver of advancing the data mindset in Finance and across FINN
- This role is based in Munich with flexibility remotely from home.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Competitive salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, and an attractive company pension plan
- Substantial room for growth and a yearly personal development budget of 1.500€.
- Access to discounted gym memberships, and attractive mobility options (e.g. discounts for FINN cars via JobAuto or JobRad.)
- Level Up our financial steering: You will be one of the key drivers advancing our most influential committees by building the data foundation for decision-making and crafting deeper analyses to steer our business.
- Become our underwriting expert: You develop the data models to understand customer defaults, fraud & delinquency, laying the foundation for better performing customers and higher profitability. Doing so, you work directly with our product teams to embed your models into our user flow, making decisions on customer acceptance, deposit, etc..
- Supercharge decision in Finance: You support all our Finance Units, helping to solve diverse problems on a daily basis. Doing so, you enable the team to become literate themselves in using our data stack and answer their questions without your help.
- Be a data evangelist: You always advocate for a data-driven approach and challenge people across the organization to rethink convictions and ideological decision-making.
- Graduated top of your class with a Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university.
- First (1-2 years) professional experience in data analytics, data science or similar in fast-paced startups or similar environments.
- Experience with dbt, BigQuery & Looker (or similar tool stacks) is a must. Experience with Python is a plus.
- Highly analytical and comfortable around numbers. Meticulous attention to detail and joy in precise working.
- Proactive mindset with an ability to think outside the box and enrich the team with new, creative ideas.
- Confident team player with an ability to help business and technical teams to work together towards a timely issue resolution.
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Philipp and Zohal are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal-opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.