Senior Network Engineer
Currently we are seeking for a highly skilled Senior Network Engineer to join our Finstek team.
- Designing and implementing business networks solutions for on-prem and/or cloud infrastructure
- Suggest and perform improvements to network performance, capacity, and scalability.
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting network architecture.
- Perform configuration changes on information security appliances (filters and firewalls)
- Monitoring network performance, security, and integrity.
- Provide technical support, responds to users' requests, analyzes, and solves reported network problems.
- Designing, writing, and updating system documentation and network diagrams.
- Communication with vendors, suppliers, and external support engineers.
- Perform important and service affecting network works during weekends.
- 5 years of previous work experience preferably in an ISP environment at the position of IP Network Engineer or any other equivalent position.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of the network operating systems JUNOS. Knowledge Mikrotik RouterOS and Arista EOS.
- Proficiency with design, implementation, testing and troubleshoot of network topologies that utilize protocols like BGP, OSPF, MPLS, VRF etc.
- Strong routing/switching experience.
- Experience on cloud networking using at least one of the major cloud providers (Azure / AWS / Alibaba cloud).
- Familiarity with network analysis and monitoring tools.
- Fluent in (both) written and spoken English.
These are Just Some of Our Benefits:
- Professional training and conferences with the partial/full compensation
- Free English lessons (Skyeng)
- Medical insurance
- Corporate events
- Possibility to work remotely
Finstek is a leading technology provider focusing on providing cutting-edge fintech solutions for institutions operating in financial markets. The development of high-tech reliable software and services for covering our customers' needs is in our DNA. Our customers are worldwide FX Market Brokers.