Reporting/Data Warehouse /
Finstek is seeking for a skilled QA Engineer to join our Finstek Reporting/Data Warehouse team. It includes several projects: Data Warehouse, General Reporting System and Risks Management System.
Data Warehouse (DWH) enables us to store, manage and analyze large amounts of data from diverse sources. The project includes Data Lake, ETL tool and Data Warehouse, all designed to work seamlessly together.
General Reporting System (GRS) helps to streamline the operations, optimize performance, and make data-driven decisions. It provides stakeholders with the information they need to monitor the organization's performance, identify trends, and respond to changing market conditions in a timely and effective manner.
Risks Management System (RMS) is a specialized software solution for Forex Brokers to process millions of trades and market events per day in real time to visualize risk, automate remedial action and alerts.
- Writing and executing all kinds of manual tests for testing new features, regression and smoke testing (involves a lot of work with DB)
- Uncovering gaps in business and technical requirements
- Creating checklists and test cases to cover all the product
- Participate in the analysis and design of the product
- Working as a part of team in parallel with developers to continuously produce shippable product
You Will Need to have:
- 3+ years of experience in manual testing of web applications
- 1+ year experience with MySQL Database
- Experience in Web API testing
- Ability to test complicated reporting functionality
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (especially Kanban and Scrum)
- Knowledge of task management and bug tracking systems (Jira, Confluence)
- Ability to work autonomously and take responsibility
- High-level analytical skills and attention to details
- Good communication and negotiating skills
- Intermediate+ written and spoken English (B1+)
We Would Love to See:
- Hands-on experience of testing products in FinTech
- Work experience with Financial Reporting Systems
These are Just Some of Our Benefits:
- Professional trainings and conferences, with the partial/full compensation
- Free English lessons (Skyeng)
- Medical insurance (depending on location)
- Corporate events
- Possibility to work remotely
Finstek is a leading technology provider focusing on providing cutting-edge fintech solutions for institutions operating in financial markets. The development of high-tech reliable software and services for covering our customers' needs is in our DNA. Our customers are worldwide FX Market Brokers.