Lead C++ Developer
Trading Platform /
We are seeking for a highly skilled Lead C++ Developer to join our Finstek Trading Platform team. We have been developing a new high-load and scalable online trading platform with mobile terminals (iOS, Android), web/desktop terminal and web back office. The platform provides retail traders access to financial markets via trading terminals, supports hedging and netting order accounts, different order types and functionality for automated trading.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the Electronic Trading Platform development team, which is heavily used by online retail FOREX traders and institutional traders. The platform provides access to financial markets via the web- and mobile trading terminals, supports hedging and netting order accounts, different order types and functionality for automated trading.
We are expecting you to be a goal-oriented person who can find simple solutions to complex problems as part of the team while providing technical help and support to other team members.
- At least 8 year experience in C++ development (C++17/14/11, STL), some of it with a proven track record of the technical leadership
- At least 5 years experience leading development team
- Knowledge of Windows API and multi-threading
- Network programming & protocols (protobuf)
- Knowledge of RDBMS (PostgreSQL or others)
- Experience with high load && low latency systems and optimization techniques
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies and willingness to follow them
- Understanding the way electronic trading works and its related terminology (cTrader, MT terminals. What is asked, bid, spread, order, DOM) or willingness to learn them
- Good spoken and written English (level B2 and higher)
We Would Like to See:
- Relevant hands-on experience in trading platforms\highload\low latency
- Understanding the basics of financial mathematics (PnL, yield, equity, calcs etc.)
- Understanding of RDBMS internals
- C# and web
- ANTLR and languages development
- Knowledge of financial protocols and formats (FIX, FAST, HFT, ITCH, MQL)
- Experience in the development of matching engines, market data services, auto-trading systems
These are Just Some of Our Benefits:
- Professional training and conferences with the partial/full compensation
- Free English lessons (Skyeng)
- Medical insurance
- Corporate events
- Possibility to work remotely
Finstek is an industry leading Fintech technology provider delivering secure and scalable solutions designed to power intricate ﬁnancial applications. Founded in 2010, Finstek has developed a set of advanced technological products over the years, with proven track record within the ﬁntech industry. The solutions have become popular and trusted worldwide, being used by top ﬁnancial institutions. Finstek is committed to provide innovative and reliable solutions based on its robust technologies, infrastructure, and expertise.