Internship/Coop: Semiconductor Device Testing and Circuit Design - Spring 2024 - In Person, Waltham Massachusetts
The team at Finwave Semiconductor, Inc. is passionate about solving the power efficiency challenges standing in the way of the disruptive innovations of tomorrow with the cutting-edge gallium nitride (GaN) technology from MIT. If you share our enthusiasm for GaN technology and sustainability, we invite you to join our remarkable team. Finwave offers a dynamic environment, great potential for personal growth and competitive compensation packages. Finwave is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
The individual selected for this internship position will have the opportunity to learn semiconductor device modeling, testing, design and simulate power amplifiers and other electronic circuits.
Key Responsibilities (one or more of the following, depending on individual interest and strength)
· Measurement of semiconductor devices including DC/RF testing.
· Modeling of semiconductor devices using SPICE, Verilog-A and CAD softwares.
· Equipment automation and data processing using python.
· Electronics circuit design and simulation, such as power amplifiers and other analog circuits.
· Strength in Math, Physics, Electrical Engineering, or circuit design.
· Strong communication skills; possessing initiative to work around obstacles.
· Can commit at least 10 hr/week.
· Authorized to work in the United States.
· Knowledge in Python.
· Hands on experience with building circuits or running simulation.
· Knowledge of electromagnetic wave theory and solid state physics.
To apply please submit: