Istanbul, Turkey /
Engineering – Software Engineering /
Fueled by the most advanced tracking, measurement, and optimization capabilities available in the out-of-home industry, Firefly is an innovative data-first ad network delivering the most relevant messages at the most relevant moments using car top and in-car solutions. Our proprietary screens deliver dynamic content based on location-based, GPS-enabled triggers. We empower brands to efficiently engage consumers in major markets across the U.S. including New York City, Chicago, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Miami.
You will be an integral part of Adtech Engineering team which develops and maintains our own ad server, third-party API integrations for data enrichment and programmatic integrations.
- Develop and maintain software that align with feature requirements and constantly improve and refine accuracy,
- Develop and maintain APIs to expose data to planning, ordering and reporting systems,
- Use various data storage facilities to support data access patterns,
- Ensure the scalability and quality of all cod,
- Use and promote software engineering standard methodologies across the team.
- Demonstrated skills implementing and deploying high volume and highly scalable services,
- Experience with programming and design (preferably Go and Python),
- Experience in at least one major cloud platform and their managed services (GCP, AWS or Azure, GCP preferred),
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases and data modeling,
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations is a plus,
- Experience or willing to learn working in an Agile/Scrum environment,
- Experience with one or more Unit testing frameworks,
- Experience with XML, JSON, and/or YAML,
- Understanding of RESTful services.
THE WAY WE WORK
• In order to fly, we must be fast, first and able to accelerate our lead. Moving with urgency on the right opportunities. Being both tenacious and agile.
•Quickly making sense of uncertainty by always starting with the goal in mind, asking questions to force prioritization, and deconstructing complex problems into small, solvable pieces. Because accelerating this ambitious flight requires smartcuts, not shortcuts.
• Bringing a revolutionary platform to market takes courage and a commitment to deliver with excellence.
•We hold ourselves and each other accountable, setting high expectations and breaking barriers with our next generation products.
• Our customer orientation, data-driven approach, and belief in our mission, drives us to optimize in pursuit of excellence.
•At Firefly we recognize the power of community. Just as we show up for the communities in which we operate, we show up for each other IRL—building connections. Building trust.
• We assume good intent, and respect each other’s experience, perspectives, and time. We reach out, stay connected, and practice transparency.
• Unlocking the power of our diverse workforce fuels our growth. A feat worth celebrating.
FIREFLY OFFERS YOU
• Monthly net salary, meal payment, and private health insurance
• Hybrid working
• Birthday Leave
• Opportunity to work in a fast-growing and successful company in the market
• Maintained work-life balance while taking responsibility
• An environment where you can contribute and your ideas are valued
• 1:1 meetings where you can track your progress with regular feedback
• Development journeys with the educational opportunities at Firefly
• No Dress Code!
Firefly Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants shall receive equal consideration regardless of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability.
To all recruitment agencies: Firefly does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Firefly employees or any company locations. Firefly is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.