Account Executive - Texas
Global Sales – Outside Sales
Firefly is a category-defining and fast-growing Silicon Valley startup creating the next disruptive platform in Out-Of-Home Advertising. Firefly’s investors include some of the biggest names in the VC industry, such as Google Ventures, NFX Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Bessemer Venture Partners.
Firefly operates a network of Internet-Connected Digital Screens on the tops of rideshare platform (Lyft and Uber) drivers’ vehicles and taxis, thereby serving location and time dependent advertising and content for brands such as Turkish Airlines, Hotel Tonight, Venmo, Postmates, and Bonobos.
Firefly is looking for an Agency Sales Account Executive who is a high-energy hunter and a farmer focused on building relationships at all levels. Based in Dallas, TX, the Account Executive will be responsible for pitching and selling Firefly’s products to current and prospective clients by identifying and solving advertising problems on behalf of the customer.
Ideal candidates are strategic thinkers with exceptional prospecting skills, high energy, and a structured solution selling process to fit Firefly’s brand-new, category-defining medium. They must be natural leaders with a desire to win in a collaborative team environment.
- Identify, uncover, and develop account opportunities inside agencies
- Excellent ability to properly qualify projects and provide feedback to the Firefly pre-sales and account vetting teams to maximize an efficient sales cycle
- Develop revenue opportunities through cold calling and face-to-face conversations (including, but not limited to, sales presentations) with existing agency clients and potential prospects
- Develop and deliver custom sales presentations and proposals.
- Identify advertising needs of clients and prospect in order to develop new revenue opportunities
- Manage RFP process
- Diligently record data and activity within Salesforce
- Meet and/or exceed targeted monthly and annual sales budgets and objectives
- Attend sales and creative services meetings as needed
- Assist with special projects that may be assigned
- Assist in the resolution of issues related to billing and accounts
Knowledge & Experience
- Ability to sell at all levels of an agency, including C-Level positions
- Demonstrated relationship building skills that extend to internal team members in pre and post-sales
- Demonstrate a repertoire of skills such as scheduling, prioritizing, organizing, planning, problem solving, decision making, financial savvy, attention to detail, and follow through
- Proficiency in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying accounts
- Experience selling in the OOH and mobile / digital advertising ecosystem
- Ability to understand products and effectively identify how it can provide value to a prospective customer
- Well organized, exceptional communication and presentation skills; effective communicator/presenter to groups of all sizes and levels of management
Firefly Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability.
To all recruitment agencies: Firefly does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Firefly employees or any other company location. Firefly is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.