VP, Sales East Coast
New York, New York /
Global Sales – Outside Sales /
Fueled by the most advanced tracking, measurement, and optimization capabilities available in the out-of-home industry, Firefly is an innovative data-first ad network delivering the most relevant messages at the most relevant moments using car top and in-car solutions. Our proprietary screens deliver dynamic content based on location-based, GPS-enabled triggers. We empower brands to efficiently engage consumers in major markets across the U.S. including New York City, Chicago, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Miami.
- Ensures East Coast team hitting sales targets,
- Makes planning quarterly and annually in for business management,
- Coaching his/her team for advertising needs of clients and prospect in order to develop new revenue opportunities,
- Mentors his/her team for daily problem solving,
- Delegates tasks to the right person and the right time,
- Ensures resource management has been done correctly by person by client,
- Is the part of creating deals and offers for big and strategic possible clients,
- Develops and maintains good relations with clients, agencies, and platform partners to open doors for the sales team,
- Focuses meeting with clients to improve in all ways possible,
- Helps product development for programmatic, building a bridge between sales and product teams,
- Attends to calls and meetings with senior partners,
- Checks all client presentations for proper build up relationships and sales pitch,
- Presents company in front of big client and agency holding companies,
- Works closely with Revenue Operations team for pricing and offers,
- Partners with VP, Agency Strategy and Regional Development,
- Works closely with product, operations, and engineering Team on programmatic product and makes long term plans for developing programmatic product,Represents East coast in all internal meetings,
- Diligently controls the team to record data and activity within Salesforce.
- Setting the goals of its team in line with the company goals and sets goals for each employee.
- Improves the performance of its employees, analyzes their development needs, and organizes development activities in order for the team to achieve its goals.
- Answers business-related questions from the team, finds solutions to problems and implements them.
- Manages people processes (recruitment, training, performance, dismissal) for its own team with company guides.
- Together with People and Culture, it designs and implements activities that will increase the loyalty of its employees.
- Identifies potential future candidates (if any) for managerial positions in their team and prepares them for managerial positions.
- Orientates its employees who join its team in line with the company's mission and culture.
- Ensures that the strategic goals, working principles and implementation methods of the company are understood, adopted and implemented by the employees.
- Motives the team for higher performance and engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years sales management and leadership experience required
- Experience in digital media and/or OOH, good working knowledge of the OOH industry
- Experience building teams in outer markets
- Experience with data, targeting, and measurement preferred
- Demonstrated track record of successful revenue ownership and team development
- Deep Agency contacts
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, presentation and influencing skills
- Proficient with computer software and technology (Salesforce experience is a plus)
- High level of integrity and diversity
- Self-motivated, standout colleague, action-and-results oriented
- Must be willing and able to travel, if required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
THE WAY WE WORK
- In order to fly, we must be fast, first and able to accelerate our lead. Moving with urgency on the right opportunities. Being both tenacious and agile.
- Quickly making sense of uncertainty by always starting with the goal in mind, asking questions to force prioritization, and deconstructing complex problems into small, solvable pieces. Because accelerating this ambitious flight requires smartcuts, not shortcuts.
- Bringing a revolutionary platform to market takes courage and a commitment to deliver with excellence.
- We hold ourselves and each other accountable, setting high expectations and breaking barriers with our next generation products.
- Our customer orientation, data-driven approach, and belief in our mission, drives us to optimize in pursuit of excellence.
- At Firefly we recognize the power of community. Just as we show up for the communities in which we operate, we show up for each other IRL—building connections. Building trust.
- We assume good intent, and respect each other’s experience, perspectives, and time. We reach out, stay connected, and practice transparency.
- Unlocking the power of our diverse workforce fuels our growth. A feat worth celebrating.
FIREFLY OFFERS YOU
- Hybrid working
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing and successful company in the market
- Maintained work-life balance while taking responsibility
- An environment where you can contribute and your ideas are valued
- 1:1 meetings where you can track your progress with regular feedback
- Development journeys with the educational opportunities at Firefly
$200,000 - $300,000 a year
Salary Range: $200.000 - $300.000 / annual
Firefly Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants shall receive equal consideration regardless of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability.
To all recruitment agencies: Firefly does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Firefly employees or any company locations. Firefly is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.