Manager, Account Management
Sales – Account Management /
Firework is the world’s leading unified video commerce platform that empowers its global partners to personalize the customer experience and engagement at scale. Firework bridges the offline and online for a robust omnichannel immersive brand experience cultivating a deeper emotional human connection between our partners and their end consumers. We are customer-centric and inspired to win together offering total solutions with endless possibilities to help our customers increase purchases and conversions using the power of video. At the heart, we are a global and diverse team of “SuperSpark” creators, entrepreneurs, life-long learners, and data geeks driven by the future of authenticity to transform commerce. Firework has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2. Come reimagine the online customer experience with us.
Our team is responsible for offering strategic relationship management to existing clients who utilize our products for their business growth. We’re looking for an experienced Manager, Account Management to join our team to nurture and grow our customers across the GC market. You are client-focused, technical, and excited to establish and maintain close growth-oriented partnerships with a diverse portfolio of our existing companies.
What you'll be doing
* Act as a strategic business partner and point of contact focused on long-term mutually beneficial partnerships; negotiate renewal and upsell terms and track through internal systems
* Support the team to provide an exceptional service experience, including onboarding and integration, analysis on utilization ROI, and strategy recommendations
* Partner cross-functionally with teams to strategically grow and optimize relationships including providing product feedback and continuous process and documentation improvements
* Pull reports, run basic analysis of data, and provide insights to internal groups and customers based on findings
* Support all day-to-day business operations associated with customers including month end billing review of partners
We’ll be excited if you have
* Bachelor’s degree required
* 5+ years of customer success relationship management and account management; preferably in B2B SaaS with measurable KPIs
* Commerce and merchandising business customer experience required
* Highly-technical; you’re able to diagnose and troubleshoot many technical issues in the absence of Technical Solutions support
* Superb attention to detail and the ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, start-up global environment
* Must possess a team-first mindset
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to speak and influence technical and non-technical audiences
* Balanced mix of creative and analytical skills
* Native fluency in Mandarin, Cantonese & professional working fluency in English
This role is remote and we are looking for candidates based in Hong Kong
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.