Sr. Account Executive
Sales – Sales /
Firework is the world’s leading unified video commerce platform that empowers its global partners to personalize the customer experience and engagement at scale. Firework bridges the offline and online for a robust omnichannel immersive brand experience cultivating a deeper emotional human connection between our partners and their end consumers. We are customer-centric and inspired to win together offering total solutions with endless possibilities to help our customers increase purchases and conversions using the power of video. At the heart, we are a global and diverse team of “SuperSpark” creators, entrepreneurs, life-long learners, and data geeks driven by the future of authenticity to transform commerce. Firework has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2. Come reimagine the online customer experience with us.
We’re looking for talented Sr. Account Executives who are results-driven professionals to join the sales team. You are the face of Firework and will evangelize Firework’s innovative SaaS solutions to high mid-market and enterprise brand leads in a variety of categories. You are polished, relationship-oriented, and thrive building strategic partnerships with business leaders and key stakeholders. The National Sales team focuses on team achievement just as much as individual so team-first mindset is key to success here!
What you’ll be doing
* Work cross-functionally with the global team to set priorities and make key strategic decisions for growing the mid-market and enterprise segments
* Build long-term relationships with key decision-makers at all levels (brands in various industries) in order to close deals and achieve set goals
* Act as a strategic advisor and consultant to prospects; understand business goals and objectives and frame the Firework value proposition as a new and innovative solution
* Along with Marketing lead generation, build, prospect, and drive new opportunities through strategic cold outreach and other channels such as industry events
* Prioritize and manage the entire sales funnel process from initial interest to negotiation and close; ensure the successful integration post-acquisition
* Continuously assess the entire SaaS revenue operations and brand acquisition process to ensure it continues to scale efficiently while delivering an outstanding product and service experience
We'll be excited if you have
* Bachelor’s degree
* 3 - 5 years experience in a quota-bearing sales role, ideally in SaaS targeting mid-market and enterprise clients, where you have built net new revenue opportunities
* Outstanding communications and influencing skills; must be able to present and build rapport with all levels and functions of an organization
* Must thrive partnering and building deep relationships with business leaders and executives that continue to translate to impactful revenue growth
* Driven to excel in a fast-paced, fun, start-up environment where you are consultative in nature and can navigate the complexities and needs of various clients, their size, industry, and lifecycle
* Comfortable with change in a high-growth organization: ability to demonstrate comfort with ambiguity, adapt quickly and be effective in new situations in a highly dynamic setting
* Start-up mentality; you are team-oriented, resilient, empathetic, and no ego
The role is remote.
The following represents the expected range of compensation for this role: The estimated pay range for this role is $100,000-$110,000 plus 50% target variable. Other factors that impact compensation include stock options. The posted pay range represents the anticipated low and high end of the compensation for this position and is subject to change based on business need. To determine a successful candidate’s starting pay, we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location, an evaluation of the candidate’s skills and experience, market demands, and internal parity. Candidates may receive more information from the talent partner.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.