Product Operations Intern
San Mateo, California
Operations – Product Operations /
Firework is the world’s leading unified video commerce platform that empowers its global partners to personalize the customer experience and engagement at scale. Firework bridges the offline and online for a robust omnichannel immersive brand experience cultivating a deeper emotional human connection between our partners and their end consumers. We are customer-centric and inspired to win together offering total solutions with endless possibilities to help our customers increase purchases and conversions using the power of video. At the heart, we are a global and diverse team of “SuperSpark” creators, entrepreneurs, life-long learners, and data geeks driven by the future of authenticity to transform commerce. Firework has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2. Come reimagine the online customer experience with us.
Firework is a global start-up in high-growth mode with a mission to change how businesses engage and excite their customers. We are looking for a Product Operations Intern to help shape our product growth and excellence. You are relentlessly focused on driving a stellar user experience by partnering closely with Product, Engineering and client facing teams to drive the customer feedback lifecycle, launch processes and drive product adoption.
What you’ll be doing
* Support and assist the product strategy and roadmap, drive change for key issues and prioritize product change requests
* Understand, test and communicate all upcoming product features and user experience changes to key stakeholders
* Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and be able to respond to issues that impact business and technical stakeholders in a timely and effective manner
* Coordinate across multiple teams in support of strategic initiatives
* Be innovative and drive new projects aligned with business priorities
* Partner closely with Product Managers to learn about new products and features for documentation and training purposes
* Conduct industry, product and user research on new products
* Assist and support the launch and optimization for our products through operational perspective
We’ll be excited if you have
* Great written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to collect information and tell a story with data
* Exceptional organizational skills and attention to details
* Ability to communicate, execute and deliver cross-functional work involving multiple stakeholders
* Quickly learn all product offerings and internal processes, continuing to stay agile as features are released
* Experience communicating technical concepts in a clear and concise manner for non-technical audiences
* Solution oriented
* Experience collecting and analyzing data from multiple data points
* Excited to work in a fast-paced, team oriented start-up environment
As a hybrid office-centric company, we are looking for candidates in the Bay Area. Candidates outside the location are encouraged to apply though must be willing to relocate.
The following represents the expected range of compensation for this role: The estimated pay range for this role is $20 per hour. Other factors that impact compensation include stock options. The posted pay range represents the anticipated low and high end of the compensation for this position and is subject to change based on business need. To determine a successful candidate’s starting pay, we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location, an evaluation of the candidate’s skills and experience, market demands, and internal parity. Candidates may receive more information from the talent partner.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.