Sr. Content Marketing Strategist
New York City
Marketing – Marketing /
Firework is the world’s leading unified video commerce platform that empowers its global partners to personalize the customer experience and engagement at scale. Firework bridges the offline and online for a robust omnichannel immersive brand experience cultivating a deeper emotional human connection between our partners and their end consumers. We are customer-centric and inspired to win together offering total solutions with endless possibilities to help our customers increase purchases and conversions using the power of video. At the heart, we are a global and diverse team of “SuperSpark” creators, entrepreneurs, life-long learners, and data geeks driven by the future of authenticity to transform commerce. Firework has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2. Come reimagine the online customer experience with us.
Our business is growing and we are looking for a talented content extraordinaire to join our growing marketing team. You are intuitive, business-minded, and can expand multiple long-form content mediums including blogs, case studies, infographics, whitepapers, and ebooks. You know how to grab attention, create awareness, and thrive on driving growth.
What you’ll be doing
* Ideate, develop, and executive content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing growth targets and business objectives
* Create and publish engaging long-form content for business prospects on a recurring basis
* Develop an editorial calendar and ensure marketing team and other stakeholders are aligned
* Ghost write blog and articles on behalf of the executive team
* Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics including optimizing content according to SEO
* Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention as well as ensuring compliance with laws and regulations such as copyright and data protection
* Support PR efforts including award entries, bylines, and press releases
* Support webinars and other virtual events by drafting topics and scripts
We’ll be excited if you have
* 5+ years of broad content marketing experience; must have long-form content experience for high-growth B2B SaaS companies
* BS degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
* Excellent communication skills (writing, speaking, influencing)
* Expert knowledge of both long and short-form B2B content having produced e-books, whitepapers, and blogs
* Superb organizational and time-management skills
* Creative, data-driven, and non-linear thinking; you thrive doing what others have not done before
* Extreme attention to detail
* Bonus: has experience in creating podcasts and other digital content tactics
As a hybrid office-centric company, we are looking for candidates in the New York City area. Candidates outside the location are encouraged to apply though must be willing to relocate.
The following represents the expected range of compensation for this role: The estimated pay range for this role is $70,000-$90,000. The posted pay range represents the anticipated low and high end of the compensation for this position and is subject to change. The total compensation package may include stock options. To determine a successful candidate’s starting pay, we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location, an evaluation of the candidate’s skills and experience, market demands, and internal parity. Candidates may receive more information from the talent partner.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.