Marketing Manager (Boutir)
Marketing – Marketing /
Firework is the world’s leading unified video commerce platform that empowers its global partners to personalize the customer experience and engagement at scale. Firework bridges the offline and online for a robust omnichannel immersive brand experience cultivating a deeper emotional human connection between our partners and their end consumers. We are customer-centric and inspired to win together offering total solutions with endless possibilities to help our customers increase purchases and conversions using the power of video. At the heart, we are a global and diverse team of “SuperSpark” creators, entrepreneurs, life-long learners, and data geeks driven by the future of authenticity to transform commerce. Firework has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2. Come reimagine the online customer experience with us.
Boutir is on a mission to empower business merchants by unifying the personalized in store customer experience with modern scalable online shopping convenience through the transformative power of next-gen video solutions. As an all-inclusive commerce hub, Boutir’s omnichannel capabilities seamlessly revolutionizes the phygital customer journey while allowing our merchant partners to effectively manage day to day operations, set up shop, promote products and services via real time video, and more, all in the complete control of the business. We are driven by innovation without losing the authenticity of human connection and our thriving community of merchants attest to its success. Comprised of a diverse team of visionary entrepreneurs, data enthusiasts, and creators, we are part of Firework, the world’s leading video commerce platform that has raised over USD $235m to date, with its latest Series B round led by Softbank Vision Fund 2.
As a Manager, Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, generate leads and promote our e-commerce platform.
What you’ll be doing
* Assist in the development and execution of marketing strategies to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, and retention for Boutir’s products and services.
* Collaborate with the Head of Marketing to create and manage marketing campaigns across various channels, including digital advertising, social media, email marketing, and content marketing.
* Assist in the creation and optimization of engaging content for various marketing channels, including website, blog, social media platforms, and email newsletters.
* Monitor and analyze marketing performance metrics, such as website traffic, conversion rates, and customer engagement, to evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns and recommend improvements.
* Collaborate with internal teams, such as design, product, and sales, to ensure brand consistency and alignment of marketing efforts.
* Stay updated with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in marketing to identify new opportunities for business growth.
* Assist in managing relationships with external vendors, agencies, and partners to ensure timely delivery of marketing materials and services.
* Support in budget planning, tracking, and reporting.
We’ll be excited if you have
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
* 6+ years of experience in online and/or consumer marketing, e-commerce, platform service or internet portal service
* Solid understanding of marketing principles, including market research, brand management, digital marketing, and content marketing.
* Familiarity with social media platforms, digital advertising, email marketing, and other marketing channels.
* Ability to conduct thorough research and distill complex information into clear and concise content
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Cantonese and English with the ability to create compelling content and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
* Proficiency in SEO best practices and keyword optimization
* Creative mindset with the ability to think strategically and develop innovative marketing ideas.
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
* Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
The role is hybrid and we are looking for candidates based in Hong Kong.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.