Customer Success Manager
Customer Success – Customer Success /
Firework is the world’s leading unified video commerce platform that empowers its global partners to personalize the customer experience and engagement at scale. Firework bridges the offline and online for a robust omnichannel immersive brand experience cultivating a deeper emotional human connection between our partners and their end consumers. We are customer-centric and inspired to win together offering total solutions with endless possibilities to help our customers increase purchases and conversions using the power of video. At the heart, we are a global and diverse team of “SuperSpark” creators, entrepreneurs, life-long learners, and data geeks driven by the future of authenticity to transform commerce. Firework has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2. Come reimagine the online customer experience with us.
Our department is responsible for offering proposals and support to existing clients who have subscribed to our SaaS, "Firework," in order to utilize the service for their business growth. We’re looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our team to nurture and grow our customers across the Japan market. You are client-focused, data-driven, and excited to establish and maintain close strategic partnerships and long-term relationships with a diverse portfolio of our existing companies.
What you'll be doing
* As a characteristic of SaaS, our service is continually evolving to make it easy for our contracted businesses to use, through daily improvements and the addition of new features. Along with support to existing clients for service utilization and achieving business goals, providing product feedback to our engineering team is also a vital part of the job.
* Own and develop strong relationships with a portfolio of existing customers in various verticals within the Japan market
* Act as a strategic business partner and point of contact focused on long-term mutually beneficial partnerships; negotiate renewal and upsell terms and track through internal systems
* Support the team to provide an exceptional service experience, including onboarding and integration, analysis on campaigns, strategy recommendations, and yield management
* Partner cross-functionally with teams to strategically grow and optimize strategic relationships including providing feedback and continuous process and documentation improvements
* Pull reporting, run basic analysis of data and provide insights to internal groups and partners based on findings
* Support all day-to-day business operations associated with publishers including month end billing review of partners
* Beyond the scope of customer success, you will contribute to Firework's global expansion through participation in launching the Japan team and communicating with the global team.
We’ll be excited if you have
* Bachelor’s degree required
* 3+ years of strategic partnership relationship management and customer success; preferably in SaaS businesses, DTC/commerce, online advertising, and digital video in particular
* High attention to detail and the ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, start-up global environment
* Must possess a team-first mindset
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to convey difficult conversations
* Balanced mix of creative and analytical skills
* Knowledge of and interest with the competitive digital landscape
As a hybrid office-centric company, we are looking for candidates in Tokyo Area.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.