New York City
Sales – Sales /
Firework is the world’s leading unified video commerce platform that empowers its global partners to personalize the customer experience and engagement at scale. Firework bridges the offline and online for a robust omnichannel immersive brand experience cultivating a deeper emotional human connection between our partners and their end consumers. We are customer-centric and inspired to win together offering total solutions with endless possibilities to help our customers increase purchases and conversions using the power of video. At the heart, we are a global and diverse team of “SuperSpark” creators, entrepreneurs, life-long learners, and data geeks driven by the future of authenticity to transform commerce. Firework has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2. Come reimagine the online customer experience with us.
Our team is growing! We’re looking for an exceptional results-oriented Director/VP, Mid-Market Sales to rapidly scale the business, drive immediate impact in the US mid-market sector, and manage a growing team of Account Executives as both a player and coach. As the face of Firework, you thrive in a team-first sales environment, enjoy prospecting for new logos, mentoring Account Executives, and are excited about the future of commerce.
What you’ll be doing
* Strategize and manage end to end sales process from prospecting to closing within the assigned National Sales (mid-market SaaS) categories to drive net new ARR in a high-velocity, outbound-heavy sales environment
* Grow, develop, manage, and accountable for a growing team of Account Executives including recruiting, developing KPIs, and career growth mentorship while still being able to drive your own revenue targets
*Lead in-depth customer discovery and qualification calls; identify required product and service capabilities to drive positive business outcomes and valuable long-term engagement with book of business
*Develop, build, and deliver sales proposals and presentations with product benefits, use cases, and customer ROIs
*Maintain knowledge of Firework’s suite of products and services, value proposition, and competitive advantages in conjunctions with internal teams such as product, engineering, ad marketing
* Forecast and accurately track quarterly opportunities, sales, and revenue performance for the team
We’ll be excited if you have
* Bachelor's degree
* 7-10+ years experience in full-cycle, high-velocity, outbound sales, ideally in SaaS that involve technically integrated products to a variety of verticals
* 5+ years of people management and development experience; successful history of developing top sales talents
* Outstanding communication, presentation, and influencing skills; must be able to present and build rapport with all levels of the organization
* Thrive in a fast-paced, fun, start-up environment where you are consultative in nature and can navigate the complexities and needs of various clients, their size, industry, and lifecycle
*Flexible to change: curious, comfortable with ambiguity, can adapt quickly
* Start-up entrepreneur mentality; team-first hustle for the greater good of the company
As a hybrid office-centric company, we are looking for candidates in the New York City. Candidates outside the location are encouraged to apply though must be willing to relocate.
The following represents the expected range of compensation for this role: The estimated pay range for this role is $140,000-$160,000 along with sales variable compensation. The posted pay range represents the anticipated low and high end of the compensation for this position and is subject to change. The total compensation package may include stock options. To determine a successful candidate’s starting pay, we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location, an evaluation of the candidate’s skills and experience, market demands, and internal parity. Candidates may receive more information from the talent partner.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.