San Francisco, CA /
Operating Team /
First Round is reinventing venture capital. We connect entrepreneurs with the knowledge, people and companies they need for maximum impact. Square, Uber, Roblox, and Warby Parker are some of the companies we’ve been fortunate to partner with — and we’re just getting started. We’re looking for a detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support two of our Partners!
Your core role as an Executive Assistant will include:
- Complex calendar management and scheduling
- Preparing meeting materials, setting agendas, and taking notes
- Implementing efficient work processes in order to maximize the team’s time
- Booking travel and managing expenses
You could be a great Executive Assistant at First Round if:
- You are an execution machine. When you're tasked with something, it's done with the utmost thought and care. You feel a sense of accomplishment after seeing a project come to fruition and can't wait to take on the next task with the same level of energy.
- You are a great writer. You’re someone who can synthesize big ideas into tidy bullet points and important takeaways (like these).
- You are organized. You have a knack for details and never drop a ball.
- You are eager to support our founders. You’re service-oriented and love delighting customers.
- We serve entrepreneurs. We owe them our unvarnished opinion and unwavering support.
- We honor quality. The little things matter. High standards and attention to the craft are valued here.
- We favor action and think long-term. We decide and execute with urgency today. We define success with the long-term in mind.
- We cherish diversity and inclusion. The strongest communities around the world are diverse and inclusive. We work hard to make sure ours is, too.
- We do things our own way. We choose to be original and find unique, creative solutions to our biggest problems.
- We have fun. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
First Round is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workspace. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply because we believe that our diverse team helps us build and serve the strongest community of entrepreneurs.