Agile Coach (m/f/d)
Central Functions – Agile Coach /
Based in Berlin and Chicago, we at Fit Analytics are a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, business analysts, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We help some of the world’s largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
OUR VISION is a world with zero returns in apparel (and footwear) e-commerce resulting from a truly personalized, worry-free shopping experience.
OUR MISSION is to use the power of machine learning to help fashion shoppers buy with confidence and eliminate the need for returns.
Fit Analytics — the world’s leading size advisor solution for online clothes shopping — is looking for a motivated full-time Agile Coach (m/f/d) for our office in Berlin. You will closely work together with colleagues across different departments and take an active role in supporting our teams with their agile process. If you are passionate about continuously improving structures and processes, we want to hear from you!
What The Role as Agile Coach (m/f/d) Involves
- Supporting the ongoing improvement of our structures and processes on the operational level in the development teams and on the strategic level in the company
- Strengthening the agile mindset of your team with your coaching experience and convey the importance of making agile values and principles a standard part of the workday
- Your knowledge of agile frameworks will help you to set the organizational framework for effective teamwork
- Training your colleagues in the use of agile methods and tools
- You will work together with the teams and product owners and help them work more effectively and efficiently in an agile environment
- Conducting initial workshops and retrospectives with the teams
- You will closely collaborate with the leadership to identify challenges and to develop a plan for how to bring further agile principles into the company
What We're Looking for in You
- You have already gained vocational experience as an agile coach, scrum master or product owner
- You have a good theoretical understanding and practical knowledge of agile methods such as Scrum and Kanban
- You are open, creative and keen to experiment with agile approaches
- You have strong coaching, moderation and communication skills
- You have a talent for motivating people and bringing teams together
- You are fluent in English, other languages are an advantage
What We Offer You
- Hands-on experience with a product that is revolutionizing the apparel & footwear market
- The opportunity to become a key part of Fit Analytics’ growth story
- A spot in our smart, creative and highly motivated international team
- Daily breakfast and lunch plus regular team events
What We Do at Fit Analytics
The Fit Analytics' platform combines the world's largest database of garment and fit information with hundreds of billions of purchase records and consumer preferences. Our products Fit Finder, Fit Connect, Fit Intelligence and Fit Source help clothing and apparel companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers. By applying the power of machine learning to this unique data set, we've created a range of innovative solutions to help drive improvements throughout the apparel lifecycle from manufacturing to marketing. Leading apparel brands and retailers across six continents trust our platform to solve sizing at scale and deliver meaningful bottom-line impact. Our clients include the likes of Zara, Asos, Hugo Boss, JD Sports, Bershka, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, Calvin Klein and many more!
Why We’re Different
We're not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people's money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We're profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people a month shop better online.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Your personal data contained in your application will be collected by Fit Analytics GmbH (“Controller”), which is located at Voigtstrasse 3, 10247 Berlin, Germany and can be contacted per email at email@example.com.
Fit Analytics collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Fit Analytics’ recruitment related activities. Consequently, Fit Analytics may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Your personal data will be shared with Lever, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by the Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on behalf of the Controller. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site.
Your personal data will be retained by the Controller as long as the Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. If no legal retention period exists, the data will be deleted as soon as storage is no longer required or the legitimate interest in storage of this data has lapsed. You may give consent that we keep your application for 6 months for future opportunities.