Chief Product Officer (m/f/d)
Central Functions – Product & UX /
Based in Berlin and Chicago, we at Fit Analytics are a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, business analysts, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We help some of the world’s largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
OUR VISION is a world with zero returns in apparel (and footwear) e-commerce resulting from a truly personalized, worry-free shopping experience.
OUR MISSION is to use the power of machine learning to help fashion shoppers buy with confidence and eliminate the need for returns.
Fit Analytics — the world’s leading size advisor solution for online clothes shopping — is looking for a highly motivated full-time CPO (m/f/d). You will be part of the Management team and bear end-to-end responsibility for our product portfolio at Fit Analytics. If you are a passionate and visionary strategic leader, we want to hear from you!
What The Role as CPO (m/f/d) Involves
- Assuming responsibility for our product portfolio, by formulating a clear vision and strategy, driving innovation, overseeing development and analytic assessment.
- Straddling the line between the technical and commercial sides of the company.
- Answering the “why” of the product and what to build next.
- Evangelizing the product throughout the entire organization, and helping to foster a culture of innovation.
- Forming an outstanding product team and hiring exceptional talent for any missing roles.
- Providing high-level leadership for cross-functional product-oriented teams.
- Understanding the problems, needs and desires of our customers.
- Interpreting product data and metrics to make objective and strategic product decisions.
- Designing the organizational setup and ensuring projects are successful by facilitating communication between all involved teams and individuals.
What We're Looking for in You
- At least 10 years of experience in digital product development, management and scaling.
- A proven track record (at least 5 years) in product leadership roles.
- A strong technical foundation to complement your market savvy and penchant for strategic thinking.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, strategize and conceptualize.
- An impressive degree of professional and personal integrity.
- Ability to work effectively with other team members.
What We Offer You
- The opportunity to become a key part of Fit Analytics’ growth story.
- Executive responsibility for an established, successful product with millions of daily users.
- A leadership role within our smart, creative and highly motivated international team.
- Daily breakfast and catered lunch plus regular team events.
What We Do at Fit Analytics
The Fit Analytics' platform combines the world's largest database of garment and fit information with hundreds of billions of purchase records and consumer preferences. Our products Fit Finder, Fit Connect, Fit Intelligence and Fit Source help clothing and apparel companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers. By applying the power of machine learning to this unique data set, we've created a range of innovative solutions to help drive improvements throughout the apparel lifecycle from manufacturing to marketing. Leading apparel brands and retailers across six continents trust our platform to solve sizing at scale and deliver meaningful bottom-line impact. Our clients include the likes of Zara, Asos, Hugo Boss, JD Sports, Bershka, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, Calvin Klein and many more!
Why We’re Different
We're not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people's money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We're profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people a month shop better online.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Your personal data contained in your application will be collected by Fit Analytics GmbH (“Controller”), which is located at Voigtstrasse 3, 10247 Berlin, Germany and can be contacted per email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fit Analytics collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Fit Analytics’ recruitment related activities. Consequently, Fit Analytics may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Your personal data will be shared with Lever, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by the Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on behalf of the Controller. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site.
Your personal data will be retained by the Controller as long as the Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. If no legal retention period exists, the data will be deleted as soon as storage is no longer required or the legitimate interest in storage of this data has lapsed. You may give consent that we keep your application for 6 months for future opportunities.