AI Post Production Specialist - ADR/Dialogue
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Post Production – Compositing /
Flawless is an award winning film technology company pioneering the generative AI revolution in filmmaking. Solving some of the biggest problems filmmakers face by empowering them with groundbreaking AI powered post production tools, allowing on screen dialogue to be visually changed without the need to reshoot or go back to set. The world’s first system has won multiple awards including TIME Best Inventions.
Founded in 2020 by Hollywood director, Scott Mann and serial technology entrepreneur Nick Lynes, Flawless is opening a world of new possibilities for filmmakers whilst ensuring the responsible adoption of generative AI. With headquarters in London and LA, Flawless has established an exceptional team of 100 world leaders in science, film and technology that have come from the likes of Adobe, Google, Lionsgate, NASA, Sony, Facebook, Microsoft and Apple (click here to find out more).
Flawless is looking for a AI Post Production Specialist - ADR/Dialogue who can collaborate with other artists, VFX Compositors, Machine Learning Engineers, and Research Scientists.
We have created an environment based on trust, autonomy, and collaboration. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a growing company in its most exciting stage of development. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company through audio syncing, and editing including automated dialogue replacement/dialogue editing by leveraging our generative AI tools for post production.
Help editing process for Automated Dialogue Replacement ADR/Dialogue
Help generate flawlessly translated visual dubs from AI-powered cinematic Performance Transfer.
Accurately review & articulate lip sync output.
Review, QC, and refine automated outputs at every stage
Review & adjust face tracking results with an eye for quality output
Accurately interpret and address feedback from both internal creative stakeholders & clients
Give detailed feedback on processes and collaborate with colleagues to develop best practices
- Prior animation experience involving keyframing across multiple functions to create finished deliverables in a deadline-driven environment
- Previous experience in Automated Dialogue Replacement ADR/Dialogue Editing
- Experience working in a TV/animation/film post-production pipeline
- Intermediate knowledge of DaVinci Resolve (as an editing tool, rather than color correction)
- Basic knowledge of node-based tools and compositing workflows
- Knowledge of basic face-tracking functions and how they integrate into post-production pipelines
- ShotGrid experience or comparable project/asset tracking software required
- Understanding of audio-syncing at a sub-frame level
- Experience with other non-linear editing softwares (e.g. Avid, Premiere) is preferred
- Must have a flexible attitude, with a willingness to work in a highly-dynamic technology-driven environment
- Desire to be part of a fast-growing start-up
- Willingness to help troubleshoot technical issues with the ability to articulate these issues in detail
- The ideal candidate has impeccable attention to detail with time management, verbal & written communication skills
- The ideal candidate will work seamlessly both independently & within a team environment
- An interest in language/linguistics is preferred