Program Manager - Product
Greater Seattle Area
Product – Product Management
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1000+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. www.flexe.com
As the very first member of the Product Operation Team, you will be reporting to our VP of product management, and work directly with our product and engineering teams. You’ll be responsible for building strong connections with other teams (operations, sales, product marketing, etc) and empowering them with product knowledge and documentation, ensuring a tight product feedback loop, and coordinating smooth, high-quality feature launches with customers. This role is highly visible, and is a critical lever for us to deliver more value to more customers and partners, faster.
What you will do:
Scale Product Knowledge Throughout the Company -
- Serve as a central expert, and maintain an updated central source of truth for information about your team's products.
- Partner with user-facing teams to help them make more tailored content for specific audiences.
- Working with Product and Product Marketing, regularly provide updates on your products and progress in Product Ops team-wide channels (internal newsletters, internal webinars, etc).
Operationalize Products -
- Plan, coordinate, and drive processes for user betas, launches, rollouts and migrations with operations and business teams.
- Help source, qualify, onboard track & support beta users for the product teams.
- Decide how to ensure other user-facing teams are ready with the information and processes required to support new products (training, documentation, resolution paths, FAQ).
Strengthen Product Feedback Loops -
- Work with customers, partners, and other teams to collect, quantify and communicate product-related challenges and revenue opportunities for product and engineering in future development.
- Uplevel the understanding of how the product is being used in the real world. Help translate top user insights into product solutions.
You would be a fit for this role if:
- You can develop a deep understanding of complex use-cases from companies with different business and supply chain challenges.
- You enjoy working with data, and analyzing feedback and using these insights to drive product improvements.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills. You’re great at explaining highly technical topics to technical and non technical audiences, with a talent for building empathy for customer problems.
- 3+ years of work experience in consulting, operations, program or product management roles.
- A passion for delivering an outstanding user experience.
- Strong project management experience.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience executing cross-functional work, and working with 3rd parties to drive execution.
- A can-do attitude and ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Experience working data to identify trends, generate insights and problem solving.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-15 days of PTO and 9 company holidays
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
-Relocation assistance if necessary
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of maxed out MacBook Pro or PC and 27” monitor setup and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilantroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Caffe Umbria coffee and cold brew during the summer
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events include - Pedicures, Paintball, Mariner's Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.