Sr. Technical Program Manager
Greater Seattle Area
Product – Product Management
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1000+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. www.flexe.com
As a Senior Technical Program Manager, you will lead the plan and execution of complex, mission-critical projects and program initiatives. You will work with a cross-functional team including engineering, product, design, operations, marketing, finance, legal, business development, and executive teams to bring ideas to market. A successful candidate will be strong in team collaboration and customer obsession, have a solution-oriented mindset, seek data-driven decisions, and will be able to dive deep.
What you'll do:
- Work with Product Management and Engineering on Strategy and roadmap development for the short, medium and long term.
- Work with product, engineering, and other stakeholders to develop product ideas into complete solutions.
- Own the plan and delivery of large scale, mission-critical projects that cross multiple engineering teams.
- Work with engineering to make sure our software architecture is highly available and scalable.
- Promote best practices in project management, software design and development.
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- A proven track record of managing highly critical, complex projects from inception to post-launch.
- A proven track record of developing successful enterprise or consumer-facing products.
- Strong ability to dive deep into ambiguous business problems, complex software designs and system interactions
- College degree in engineering, computer science, supply chain management, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent software project management skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills, both technical and non-technical.
- Deep understanding of software architecture and software development best practices.
- Strong quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills
- Startup and Supply Chain experience a plus.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k and matching plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-20 days of PTO and 10 company holidays
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of maxed out MacBook Pro or PC and 27” monitor setup and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events - For Example: Pedicures, Paintball, Mariners Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.